The Ross McCormack Thread | Page 32 | Vital Football

The Ross McCormack Thread

I hadn't heard that.

Although being me, I'd say that wasn't the reason for his failure with us. Maybe the heart took inspiration from his behaviour? (I'll burn in hell).

I hadn't heard that.

Although being me, I'd say that wasn't the reason for his failure with us. Maybe the heart took inspiration from his behaviour? (I'll burn in hell).
Yeah, lacking heart might be classed as a serious footballing condition. And let's face it, the guy was a bit of a tosser.

In fairness, it comes to something when the greatest abiding memory of a player was his dress sense.

I give you Darth Zoggy.

zoggy.jpg

Bosko Balaban had a pretty good career. Except when he played for us. We loaned him back to Dynamo Zagreb and he scored 17 goals in 24 appearances.

Good God I had forgotten all about him! Who raised this thread to the first page!

:spam::ban:I do not need him in my head :cool:

Even his agents are as mentally fucked up as he is and don't the meaning of being shameless.

BIG LEAGUE Ross McCormack’s agents hail ‘Ross McContract’ after Aston Villa’s promotion
The ex-Motherwell, Rangers and Fulham striker's wages are set to rocket following Villa's play-off triumph against Derby at Wembley
  • By Gary Taylor

• 28th May 2019, 9:03 am
  • Updated: 28th May 2019, 9:04 am
ROSS McCORMACK’s agents expressed their joy on Twitter after Aston Villa’s promotion to the English Premier League saw the striker’s wages increase to £70,000 a week.
The ex-Motherwell and Rangers star - who was reportedly earning £40,000 a week - hasn’t kicked a ball for Villa since September 2017 but is under contract until next summer.

Article: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1559055584

Last edited: