The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 14 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, horrible! Better when the movement becomes natural mind you. Lost in the mists of time for me.

Should try these as well, they are very well named

How was The Moat House mate? Good time had by all I hope. Nice pub isn't it?

Yes, very nice. One or two things I wasn't impressed with :whist: but as I wasn't paying, I let it go.

Bit pricey for what it was but the staff were lovely and there was a good vibe in the gaff so all in all, a good evening.

Apologies this is going to be sweary.
Fuck me . Sports personality of the year. Total shambles.

How the fuck can the greatest fast bowler this country has ever produced fail to win the main award AGAIN. Let alone be in the top 3

Harry Kane in the top 3?. Fuck right off . Who votes for this thing . Bell ends.

Glad I didn't waste my time watching it and only happen to come in from walking the dog as Elton John , sorry I mean Billie Jean King announced the winner.

A hassled good morning to you all.

Major data corruption on our software program and at the moment it is not letting me restore to a point where it will work from.

#prayforme.

No, I usually train bare footed. So did Arnie as a point of interest. His reason being right. Do you really think if you wear trainers and drop the weight on your food it would protect them? you'd need steel capped boots to stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.