The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 13 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all...

Thought I was on my way to Telford at 8:15 this morning, only to be told 15 minutes later, not to bother, false 'alarm'. :rolleyes:

Afternoon all
Weather's nice and bright up ere in teesside.
Just a 5 minute break before I put my glass wall mount up for me xbox and dvd.
Can't wait to sit down and rest. Already un wired 3 storage heaters, taking skirting boards off and refitting the skirting and put loads in the loft for storage. Then more or less done ready for the mayhem that is gas central heating being fitted around the whole house at 8 am in the morning.
In a way I'm glad I'll be out. Just feel bad for Mrs grub having to deal with it all.
Might be able to get Christmas decorations sorted then tomorrow night.

Gym this morning for a circuits class. Bloody hip/lower back has gone again. Every time I think I’ve got it sorted. #frustrated #you’regettingoldmate

Christmas tree update: Mrs JPA sent me out while choosing to remain at home due to the inclement weather around these parts.

Unbelievable! Stitched up like a kipper.

I am currently plotting my revenge.

You need a good sports physio by the sounds of it cheshire. Shame you don't live near Bromsgrove, I have an excellent one, treats a lot of athletes.

Ha, but yes, they have the experience !!!!!!!!

Bit like when my doc first told me I had athletes foot, I thought he was complimenting me!

I had a nice roast turkey dinner and mom and dads today. Bless them, they really pulled out all the stops. I have been lucky having such great parents in my life. And obviously they have been blessed having me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.