The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 12 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going out for dinner this evening, for the first time in months.

Better still, I am not paying - my Mum is treating me and my brother, and our respective partners. It's doubling as Christmas dinner so we are even off the hook for that!

I am going out for dinner this evening, for the first time in months.

Better still, I am not paying - my Mum is treating me and my brother, and our respective partners. It's doubling as Christmas dinner so we are even off the hook for that!

where you off to? Hopefully not Stratford McDonalds!

Yes, been there, we used to go regularly before it was done up actually. But yes, it is very nice now. Good chain that I think.

Well , well ,well.

Just got back from visiting my Brother in Law who has been taken ill and is in hospital.

Bit of a bombshell he may need a heart transplant. !!!

Well , well ,well.

Just got back from visiting my Brother in Law who has been taken ill and is in hospital.

Bit of a bombshell he may need a heart transplant. !!!

Blimey. That is a bombshell. You just never know what's round the corner .

Yes, been there, we used to go regularly before it was done up actually. But yes, it is very nice now. Good chain that I think.

Very nice indeed. You're right, a very good chain who certainly know what they are doing. Bit on the pricey side (more expensive than restaurants in Stratford, for example) but nice food, nice ambience and staff were easy on the eye of course, which is always nice :whist:

Echo JPA Den, hope all goes well. Sadly our kind words can't do much about the Portsmouth element though.

I am awake, it's cold, I still feel ill and I'm regretting getting out of bed.

On the plus side I saw my cousin for the first time in yonks yesterday....why do you never remember that other people grow when you don't see them?

Gooooooooooood morning Vital Villans.

Today I shall be working at being less than sober.

:wave:

I went jungle trekking today for the first time in ages. It was great to be out there again.

We failed find find the crashed WW2 bomber we were looking for so we'll have to go again soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.