The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 151 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many silly mistakes. Maybe a bit of arrogance, although there shouldn't be any v such good oppo. Was silly not taking the kick for points in the first half

Yes not convinced by Farrell as captain - he seems to irritate the refs. Although Romain Poite hates England, so wouldn't have mattered who was talking to him!

Yes not convinced by Farrell as captain - he seems to irritate the refs. Although Romain Poite hates England, so wouldn't have mattered who was talking to him!

and he needs more focus on his game I think. the way England were doing the petty fouls and he exclaimed to the ref 'we are trying to play a game of rugby here' was pathetic!

Morning all.

Why is my 3 yr old niece shouting and running around the house at this time on a Sunday . Good God this weekend has been a compelling case to go and get the snip.

Getting the snip won't save you from such little persons as nieces: one cos they already here and two cos you getting the snip won't stop others procreating.

I guess you could buy an electric fence, guard dogs or both to keep children out :eek!:

Well I'm just into the last hour of a 12 hour shift, nice of No1 son to pop in with Coffee, Cake, Card and the grandkids.

Getting the snip won't save you from such little persons as nieces: one cos they already here and two cos you getting the snip won't stop others procreating.

I guess you could buy an electric fence, guard dogs or both to keep children out :eek!:

Very good points well made KK

No not me. My mate was due to have it done but jumped off the trolley on the way down.

My neighbour had to go back for 'further work' after his snip.

Bloke at work had his snip done at the health centre with the door open as it was a hot day and there was a scruffy dog outside in the car park staring in at what was going on !!!.
Both stories do not make me want to take the plunge !

My mate had it done on a Thursday and came out for a few beers with us on the Friday night, in some light blue chinos. Not a good move as by 10pm there was seepage visible in the area.

My mate had it done on a Thursday and came out for a few beers with us on the Friday night, in some light blue chinos. Not a good move as by 10pm there was seepage visible in the area.

I know blokes who have had it done then been back at work the next day.
No way. If I had it done I would be milking it for days.

(Not that anything would happen if I milked it, as that is the point of the op!!):rofl:

Good morning, people of Vital Villa!!

England's glorious run to World Cup glory begins today! With a turgid 1-1 draw with Tunisia. Can't wait :wahey:

Status
Not open for further replies.