The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 153 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my en suite might be terminal. So peed off as I don't know if I want to stay here too much longer but now the toilet is leaking as well as the shower, so something has to be done!

Gooooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

You got over all the pushing and shoving in the bar you went to last night deano?!

You got over all the pushing and shoving in the bar you went to last night deano?!

HAHA. It was bizzare. Never seen a pub so quiet for an England game. It was literally me, Phil and 8 other people.

We watched the first half there and had a burger (burger and a pint £7. Result), then moved on to some grotty little hole down the road, which was a bit busier but still not packed and very grotty.

Still laughing at Phil missing the last 10 mins and the winning goal to go and get some baby milk! He's changed! :rofl:

Got to go back to Wales today, see my pops (granddad) as he's not been well. I could really do without going, it's nearly 3 hours and I'm not over this op yet.

Luckily, not having to drive

I am emotionally tired: tired of some family members on my late husband side, their ignorance and the fact that Mr KK passing is all about them.

Deaths certainly bring out the real side of people and it isn't usually the best side. You couldn't make this lot up

Status
Not open for further replies.