The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 150 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't happy with the Rugby Union international loss. Enjoying the cricket. Resting up from a busy day yesterday!

I watched half an hour of Argies v Iceland. And that's it for my world cup viewing. Poor.

And now the tv is being dominated by my 3 year old niece who is not getting the message that it's bed time . Living the fucking dream.

Had to sacrifice something today and decided on the rugby. I have managed to watch most of the 4 world cup games some of the cricket and even squeezed in a couple of races. Also flicking over to the golf now and again.

#sporting heaven.

Oh yes. I forgot about the Golf. The only problem today was what to do until 11.00, when the first game kicked off. I had to do stuff, like walk the dog. (n)(n)(n)(n)

Had to sacrifice something today and decided on the rugby. I have managed to watch most of the 4 world cup games some of the cricket and even squeezed in a couple of races. Also flicking over to the golf now and again.

#sporting heaven.

Show off.

Morning all.

Why is my 3 yr old niece shouting and running around the house at this time on a Sunday . Good God this weekend has been a compelling case to go and get the snip.

Status
Not open for further replies.