The Positive Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

NHS is a busted flush and it's getting even worse. But hey they can spend 100's of thousands on painting rainbow zebra crossings at hospitals and appointing DEI managers. That's saving lives and improving health ain't it?
Its a strange place. At one level there are tremendous people doing fantastic things, yet my guess is that a third of all the money it gets is wasted on an overmantle of poor management, vanity and virtue signalling, and general sloth and brainless waste. As Elon Musk said when he fired 80% of Twitter staff without any drop in service, 'Turns out you just don't need that many people'

Its a strange place. At one level there are tremendous people doing fantastic things, yet my guess is that a third of all the money it gets is wasted on an overmantle of poor management, vanity and virtue signalling, and general sloth and brainless waste. As Elon Musk said when he fired 80% of Twitter staff without any drop in service, 'Turns out you just don't need that many people'
Agree with most of that except X has gone downhill spectacularly since he took over

Back to the positivity I’m off all week this week, rota week 😃

and I’ve recovered from the all night drinking session I had Saturday
although it did take all of yesterday and a nights sleep to do it 🙄

Have anutha look soft tops,i said carpo was a top fella and i was just lettin Raysa know one of our ex colleagues had sadly passed away.UTB
But it’s on the positive thread don’t see how that’s a positive unless tha dunt like him

Yes he was Dave's son,Charlie and Dave had another son Lee who worked at TREETON pit and he died last year.Did ya now that Dave died a few years ago also.Now to be positive just for happy Bully all 3 were top blokes.UTB
I do like a happy positive post

Yes he was Dave's son,Charlie and Dave had another son Lee who worked at TREETON pit and he died last year.Did ya now that Dave died a few years ago also.Now to be positive just for happy Bully all 3 were top blokes.UTB
Yes I knew about young Lee Rod. Duck Duck as he was known. Lee, Kev Whitworth (Hopper Gob)) and Andy Ducker were big Millers fans. I Had a lot of time for Dave Rod, he was a good man👍

While obviously offering my condolences to the departed, it's made me smile to be honest. Nothing can be set in stone on this forum, fuzzy logic rules ok.

Yes I knew about young Lee Rod. Duck Duck as he was known. Lee, Kev Whitworth (Hopper Gob)) and Andy Ducker were big Millers fans. I Had a lot of time for Dave Rod, he was a good man👍
Owd Hopper gob,:giggle: still watches the Millers regularly.I think we could name Bully as the Vital BLADES MEGA HOPPER GOB,Charlie.:giggle:UTB