The Positive Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

More positive news is that my sickly car seems to be fully functional again at a cost of £136 of which £69 was for a new ABS wheel sensor. £136!!!! The main dealer used to charge me that just for a coffee in the showroom. :p

Yes I heard that Dave's had shut, we always ate there. It was supposedly award winning but wasn't there some sort of H&S problem and the council shut it down?? The caravan site we stopped at is Whispering Waters on Seaholme Rd and joking apart I always enjoyed my visits although as stated we didn't venture into the town much. We used to walk from the site down past the clock to the beach and then up towards Sutton and Skeggy or down the country lanes inland. Some lovely walks. Our neighbour retired to a bungalow in Mabletherpe last year and he's loving it.
I admire people who (if fit enough) fulfil their retirement plans. We certainly haven't because there always seemed to be a reason why the time wasn't right and that's still the case. Our only life decision now looks like being whether or not we need to find somewhere with a smaller garden before mi back gives up!:(
I don't know what happened with the cafe,I got the impression he was ill.we live near whispering waters caravan site,my old neighbors from high green have a caravan there.i do 20 miles on lanes nearly everday on bike.wish we had a bigger garden because we grow nearly all our own stuff.

More positive news is that my sickly car seems to be fully functional again at a cost of £136 of which £69 was for a new ABS wheel sensor. £136!!!! The main dealer used to charge me that just for a coffee in the showroom. :p
I hate cars after been sat at the side of people who can't drive for twenty odd years.

Euro 2028 is coming to the home nations. It helped that there were no other bids, but still.

To mark the occasion here's a man who refused to play for Great Britain, a corrupt Slovenian and some diversity.

Nowt for Sheffield, but if we don't make anything of being the 'home of football' why should the wider world care ?

Euro 2028 is coming to the home nations. It helped that there were no other bids, but still.

To mark the occasion here's a man who refused to play for Great Britain, a corrupt Slovenian and some diversity.

Nowt for Sheffield, but if we don't make anything of being the 'home of football' why should the wider world care ?

Seamus O'Reilly on the right there...

Seamus O'Reilly on the right there...
More Lagos than Limerick. But that's the direction of travel in the ROI. The double headed serpent of cheap imported labour and accepting being a dumping ground for the EU's 'refugees' - all overseen by the Gauleiter Varadkar.

And when it all kicks off, which I guarantee it will, they'll blame the English.

Some proper woke predictive programming going with this shot.

Ah, why if it isn't a stunning example of 'The New Irish'. As Irish as anybody else, you see. Their team will actually be full of them within 10 or 15 years - 9 or 10 out of 11 full. Like a shit France.

Honestly, any opportunity to scream 'THIS IS YOUR FUTURE' right in our faces, is never passed up.

Those two Euros have good hosts though. It's Italy/Turkey in 2032 which should be excellent - two quite football crazy but very different countries. Mind you, I'm sure Italy will be much more like Turkey by then.

Need to drag this thread back to positivity..........Brewster scored for the U21s earlier this week - needs some goals and playing time.

Hopefully this 2 week break will allow our remaining squad (most of the newcomers) to focus on their fitness/strength. And Hecky to have a think about what's to be done.....has to change the shape somehow surely