The Positive Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

Just dreading when Starmer and Slut get into power. She makes Diane Abbott look like Einsten. Then in 6 months of power they're booted out by the Commie Left, Corbyn becomes PM , Abbott his number 2 and Comrade Lynch Chancellor.
Sad for a lifelong Labour supporter.

Just dreading when Starmer and Slut get into power. She makes Diane Abbott look like Einsten. Then in 6 months of power they're booted out by the Commie Left, Corbyn becomes PM , Abbott his number 2 and Comrade Lynch Chancellor.
Sad for everyone MHMF

That's even less positive than Rod's RIP post.

Blair is working Starmer from behind, like Omaba is working Biden, like Harry Corbett worked Sooty and Sweep... Starmer is going nowhere, he's the perfect stooge. All you have to guess is which one is Sir Keef...

1698148705018.png

Masterchef the Professionals is back on the box - love this programme ...even though I can't cook :wack:

Masterchef the Professionals is back on the box - love this programme ...even though I can't cook :wack:
Can't cook- won't cook?? 😉 I love cooking Aya always have really, but being a fella not the routine stuff. It has to be a creation for all to wonder at or I don't want to play. If it's just egg chips and beans on a wet and windy Monday, that's the Mrs's job. :grinning:

Everybody can cook aya it’s just some people cook things for longer than they should whilst some others don’t cook things enough
a few can cook things perfectly 🧑‍🍳
Rod did tell me that you're a bit of a chef Bully. Or I think that's what he said, my hearing's not what it was.

Just finished replacing rotting fence panels with plastic, no more painting,luvlee!
I've just had all my panels replaced and I'm several £100's lighter. I did consider the new rot proof/ plastic panels, I heard good things about them but I'd have needed to change all the posts in my case. Be interesting to hear how they stand up to the north sea winter storms? (y)

I've just had all my panels replaced and I'm several £100's lighter. I did consider the new rot proof/ plastic panels, I heard good things about them but I'd have needed to change all the posts in my case. Be interesting to hear how they stand up to the north sea winter storms? (y)
They are expensive,I have concrete slotted posts in place so just had to buy plastic. They come in 1ft high planks and I've got a 1ft concrete plinth on bottom so needed five for each panel at £17.40 each to make 6ft high.should outlast me,no pockets in shrouds as they say.

They are expensive,I have concrete slotted posts in place so just had to buy plastic. They come in 1ft high planks and I've got a 1ft concrete plinth on bottom so needed five for each panel at £17.40 each to make 6ft high.should outlast me,no pockets in shrouds as they say.
Nice one, sounds like it's a pretty easy job then once you've removed the old panels. This was the first time I've paid somebody to fit ours but it sounds like I could have managed them myself. Ahh well. I assume there's a way to lock the top plank in place?

Can't cook- won't cook?? 😉 I love cooking Aya always have really, but being a fella not the routine stuff. It has to be a creation for all to wonder at or I don't want to play. If it's just egg chips and beans on a wet and windy Monday, that's the Mrs's job. :grinning:

Can't be bothered to cook.....plus Mr Spurs treats the kitchen like his own personal fiefdom (y)

So you're one of the creative chefs I watch on the normal Masterchef.....lots of brightly coloured sauces in very artistic swirls.....is that your thing Gray?

Nice one, sounds like it's a pretty easy job then once you've removed the old panels. This was the first time I've paid somebody to fit ours but it sounds like I could have managed them myself. Ahh well. I assume there's a way to lock the top plank in place?
Don't think it will need locking they are a tight fit.they come with a concaved bottom and convexed top to sit flush with each other so no gaps.i think it's called eco fencing..

Can't be bothered to cook.....plus Mr Spurs treats the kitchen like his own personal fiefdom (y)

So you're one of the creative chefs I watch on the normal Masterchef.....lots of brightly coloured sauces in very artistic swirls.....is that your thing Gray?
Yes that's exactly me Aya although I only cook once or twice a week. Loads of colour, peppers, garlic, spices and vegetables that sort of stuff. I rarely cook the same meal exactly the same. I like to put a new twist on things. The funny thing is the Mrs is a fantastic cook and I yet I prefer it when her meals come just as expected. Fortunately she's happy to do the tried and tested most of the rime...she's not a praise seeker like me. 😅