The Playoff Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Playoff Thread

Hourihane scored 11 goals from midfield this season whilst the likes of the fraud Lansbury cant even make the squad. pity we couldn't get a combative centre midfielder like him.

Hourihan said after the game the other night that having the likes of terry and jedinak in the squad is massive. just seeing how they conduct themselves daily and leading by example has made him a better player. hopefully dawson will have the same effect.

I like hourihane but am not sure if Villa will keep him if they go up. I wouldn’t mind if we were interested in him.

Anyone watching Exeter vs Lincoln?

Lincoln should be given a 2 goal start just because of the state of Exeter's pitch. Absolute disgrace!

Several happy days spent at the real St James Park. Didn't fancy risking my life at either of the derbies with Torquay or Plymouth though. Massive police presence considering the league!

Rowett already preparing the fans for a negative transfer market. They are on limit for FFP. As are many other teams. The team that looses the playoff will be a selling club as are Born. The three coming down will all be in for a massive restructuring of squads to reduce losses. Forest maybe one of the few clubs purchasing players. Buyers market? Perhaps?

Even bigger issue if they lose their legal battle with Sam Rush!

Assuming they win, they will not need to immediately; it will be recorded as income and then probably written off in the future after yer man has been persued through the courts and bankrupted.

That's what Franz reckons anyway; he seems to know a lot about bankruptcy for some reason

County will win tonight. It was men against boys in the first leg. Their experience against Coventry's kids really told and they should have won. Can't see Cov competing at Meadow Lane

County will win tonight. It was men against boys in the first leg. Their experience against Coventry's kids really told and they should have won. Can't see Cov competing at Meadow Lane

I do hope you are right about this Pope!

Some of the guys I play Golf with are Comedy City supporters; I have to listen to the most idiotic rubbish about how great their support is; if they get to Wembley it will last all summer.

I for one will be supporting counteh tonight. Ive just had to sit through the Exeter V Imps highlights and was close to putting on Dunkirk but I battled through and will now be on the edge of my seat watching League 2 standard Grant

I for one will be supporting counteh tonight. Ive just had to sit through the Exeter V Imps highlights and was close to putting on Dunkirk but I battled through and will now be on the edge of my seat watching League 2 standard Grant

It was dire last night. I switched off in favour of a documentary about Bailiffs