The Olympics thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Olympics thread

Got to say, I thought the two mixed relays were great viewing - and superb performances from each of the 4 lasses and 4 lads.
Also, I am now in love with Lauren Price - I doubt if she has any mental “issues”.

I’m not a fickle person -and am still in love with Lauren - but am now head over heels with a Portugese triple-jumper!

I’m not a fickle person -and am still in love with Lauren - but am now head over heels with a Portugese triple-jumper!
Biggles runs away to join Mormon sect shocker 😱

ok might be going a bit ott there walks away !

Talk about the fickle. Oinkers...

Anyway, half time vs Huddersfield for them in the cup. 0-0. but thoroughly outclassed so far, plus the icing is one of their new heroes has done his hamstring. Cue a mood swing that a menstruating woman woul be proud of.

Talk about the fickle. Oinkers...

Anyway, half time vs Huddersfield for them in the cup. 0-0. but thoroughly outclassed so far, plus the icing is one of their new heroes has done his hamstring. Cue a mood swing that a menstruating woman woul be proud of.
Surely they’ll be happy winning 0-0 won’t they

Taking it to another level now 2 left in high jump final ask if they can both win gold and the answer is yes WTF 🤷‍♂️
why not just let all 8 finalists have a gold #everyones a winner
GB lad false starts in 100m final and is disqualified 🙈

Taking it to another level now 2 left in high jump final ask if they can both win gold and the answer is yes WTF 🤷‍♂️
why not just let all 8 finalists have a gold #everyones a winner
GB lad false starts in 100m final and is disqualified 🙈
I thought they had count back for failed attempts.

Don't play any finals just share- so inclusive, so nice, so not competition

I thought they had count back for failed attempts.

Don't play any finals just share- so inclusive, so nice, so not competition
They were dead level and I suppose if they failed that level then a draw is correct not sure they had had all 3 attempts as I wasn’t paying full attention

They'll be creaming themselves if they look on here and see they're on the Olympic thread-stronger, higher,faster as well as "older bigger better"

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They were dead level and I suppose if they failed that level then a draw is correct not sure they had had all 3 attempts as I wasn’t paying full attention

Both of them jumped 2m 37cm without any failures, but then failed all three attempts at 2m 39cm (which would have been an Olympic record.) They were offered the choice of a jump off (essentially sudden death, where they keep jumping until one succeeds and the other fails) or share gold and they both chose the latter.

Both of them jumped 2m 37cm without any failures, but then failed all three attempts at 2m 39cm (which would have been an Olympic record.) They were offered the choice of a jump off (essentially sudden death, where they keep jumping until one succeeds and the other fails) or share gold and they both chose the latter.

So neither of them is a champion.
Why was that Qatari wearing a pair of sunfglasses bigger than his head that fell off when he jumped. And why did that Italian menstruate all over the place rolling around in death troes pretending to cry when the decision to cop out and not have a winner was made. The interview with the Yank that won the golf was brilliant.
Modest and restrained as was Whitlock instead of all these pathetic drama queens running around screaming irrespective of the circumstances.

So neither of them is a champion.
Why was that Qatari wearing a pair of sunfglasses bigger than his head that fell off when he jumped. And why did that Italian menstruate all over the place rolling around in death troes pretending to cry when the decision to cop out and not have a winner was made. The interview with the Yank that won the golf was brilliant.
Modest and restrained as was Whitlock instead of all these pathetic drama queens running around screaming irrespective of the circumstances.

Go on SBT - admit you enjoyed it just a little bit