The Olympics thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Olympics thread

Go on SBT - admit you enjoyed it just a little bit

To be honest Aya when The Olympic Games gives out 2 gold medals it has lost absolutely everything it stands for.
A winner and a bunch of also rans. a metaphor for life.

As FKB said. It's like infant school where everyone gets a first place. Mustn't scar the poor little mites. Never mind we are scarring them shockingly by giving them the belief life rewards everyone the same.

To be honest SBT, it was the thought of those thighs giving me a “hug” - fair brought tears to my eyes!
I thought her name was somehow appropriate as well.
Ding Dong(Leslie Phillips saying) as owd Blockers used to say to you when you were posting summat Frisky mi owd pal.:giggle: UTB

To be honest Aya when The Olympic Games gives out 2 gold medals it has lost absolutely everything it stands for.
A winner and a bunch of also rans. a metaphor for life.

As FKB said. It's like infant school where everyone gets a first place. Mustn't scar the poor little mites. Never mind we are scarring them shockingly by giving them the belief life rewards everyone the same.

It was weird I agree - and both athletes will know that they failed to take the final challenge. You can't forget that.

It was weird I agree - and both athletes will know that they failed to take the final challenge. You can't forget that.
The 2 athletes looked more than happy with the outcome Germaine but i was surprised when they gave both a GOLD medal.In the Golf there was a 7 player play off for the Bronze.UTB

Why oh why do they think they have to crowbar that terrible cu nt Princess Scotty into absolutely EVERYTHING they possibly can? It seems like everybody's on a secret crusade to grow her bank balance as much as possible.

A thought.

How long will the playing of national anthems for WINNERS last in this new world of ours??

There wont be a winners anthem, just one for all the losers. You might know it, 'Hi Ho Silver Lining...'

Because we all want to pay good money to see mentall health challenged overpaid oxygen thieves not being able to compete when we've paid good money to watch.
Yea.
Bye football.

I really miss the 70s and 80s. Proper footballers, shit pitches and proper chants.

Artistic swimming has to be the weirdest "sport" ever created. It's basically two creepy Dr Who villains in sparkly outfits thrashing about in the water to boring music for a few minutes. Oddly watchable though...

Artistic swimming has to be the weirdest "sport" ever created. It's basically two creepy Dr Who villains in sparkly outfits thrashing about in the water to boring music for a few minutes. Oddly watchable though...
You're just passing time until this starts aren't you???

But first, let's start with the basics. Sport climbing consists of three disciplines: speed climbing, lead climbing and bouldering. The person who does best in all three disciplines wins the gold .

From yesterday's S Times. Wonder if the lead climbing has something to do with stripping church roofs?

But first, let's start with the basics. Sport climbing consists of three disciplines: speed climbing, lead climbing and bouldering. The person who does best in all three disciplines wins the gold .

From yesterday's S Times. Wonder if the lead climbing has something to do with stripping church roofs?

Are our competitors all Scousers..?

I love a bit of bouldering.

I think the High Jumpers should have been given joint 2nd place and a silver medal each. Wonder if that would have changed their minds..?

Yea. Unless they were botters. Which they obviously were...

If you and I had tied in some event would yo want to go for the gold or silver? I know what I would do and I think I know you would do the same as opposed to be a fu cking coward. Four years and you bottle it. GET TO F U C K you entitled waste of fucking oxygen!

This morning we are sailing- to 2 golds and a silver

Always difficult to follow but the 1st gold was decided by centrimetres after 9 previous races.
In the second, a 'nailed on' gold, the yachtsman, Giles Scott, thought he may have crossed the start line too early so went back round the bouy to ensure he wasn't disqualified.He had a massive lead going in and Hungary had to finish 5 places above him to snatch gold.

It was a nail biter and 10 yds from the line he was 6th,so losing the gold. Somehow he managed to move up to 5th about a yard from the line.

Last edited:
Messing about on a plank with wheels now superceded by scrambling up a wall.

Can't wait for Paris, hopscotch, conkers & tig all on the programme.