The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

If correct it potentially shows us that we have money to invest (even in the Championship)......I know, I know, PL here we come lol

The comments about it only being League One are interesting when our fans are convinced that PL sides will be interested in Grealish, Mings and SJM.

Yeah, it's the fee that surprises me, otherwise this is exactly what fans should be expecting from Smith - upcoming talent to develop.

I'd guess that's about the going rate. If a world class striker is worth £200m, an England midfielder is worth £100m and hot League One left back is worth £7.5m.

If it's £7.5 all in with clauses that makes more sense, but every claim I've seen suggests that's the upfront fee so I expected the full deal to be higher. Unless we've gone backwards to steel a march and we're offering that upfront but with no additional clauses?

Lol BB.

Sorry but Smith talks the same crap as every other manager in the transfer window, actions speak louder than words and for the price other players have gone for if Jack goes for anything less than £50million he loses all credibility.

Each first post of the new day is getting earlier and earlier. I notice I put this on at 5:32. By Monday I doubt I will sleep at all