The Official RIP Thread | Page 152 | Vital Football

The Official RIP Thread

EiRvNG1XkAANjjJ
Lee Kerslake, best known for his work drumming for Uriah Heap and Ozzy Osbourne one his first two solo albums. Treated atrociously by Sharon Osbourne and denied his fair share of royalty payments. In the end he had to beg for his platinum discs for those two first albums from the Osbournes. How they sleep at night I don't know. Anyway I digress, RIP Lee you are free from the cancer that took your life at 73.

Pure greed isn't it Wurzel, think Ozzy re-recorded them in the end didn't he? To cut the others out.

EiRvNG1XkAANjjJ
Lee Kerslake, best known for his work drumming for Uriah Heap and Ozzy Osbourne one his first two solo albums. Treated atrociously by Sharon Osbourne and denied his fair share of royalty payments. In the end he had to beg for his platinum discs for those two first albums from the Osbournes. How they sleep at night I don't know. Anyway I digress, RIP Lee you are free from the cancer that took your life at 73.

Yeah, sad news. Prostate cancer. I knew him more with Uriah Heep.

Rest In Peace Lee.

Just seen this on MSN newsfeed. Timothy Ray Brown, the first person to be cured of aids has died from Leukaemia aged just 54. Must be devastating for his family.
RIP

Used to go to Edwards Rock Club every Saturday. At 11pm (I think) they would play the start to Eruption as a "we're starting the night now". Such a buzz we'd get from that electric burst of guitar....

Used to go to Edwards Rock Club every Saturday. At 11pm (I think) they would play the start to Eruption as a "we're starting the night now". Such a buzz we'd get from that electric burst of guitar....

I used to go as well in the late 80's. Great club.