The Nicolò Zaniolo Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

The Nicolò Zaniolo Thread

Roma fans actually loved him before he had two ACLs, and then he struggled to get back to form.

After he was booed off in a game he handed in a transfer request which angered the fans (as well as him previously asking for a better contract) and led to them harassing him. That's called context.

And for what it's worth, the Galatasary fans also loved him, despite the fact he was only there for 6 months.
Now , now . Don't let the facts get in the way of a good old stressed out rant.

Listen to yourselves.

He is at Roma - he is booed, he hands in a transfer request, the fans turn on him even more, they harrass his family.......

He joins Falatasary - apparently, they love him. Love him so much, they let him go less than 5 months later for diddly squat (now granted, if they bought him for 10m and were being offered 100m - yeah, I can see that, but buy him, then give him away for free 5 months later.

Pure love that is.

Then he rocks up here, and within 6 weeks is in the middle, actually, not the middle , his family are the main suspects - in an illegal betting ring.

I hate to tell you, uf you take your claret and blue, and anytjing in them can do anything they want specs off

THEY ARE THE FACTS

Listen to yourselves.

He is at Roma - he is booed, he hands in a transfer request, the fans turn on him even more, they harrass his family.......

He joins Falatasary - apparently, they love him. Love him so much, they let him go less than 5 months later for diddly squat (now granted, if they bought him for 10m and were being offered 100m - yeah, I can see that, but buy him, then give him away for free 5 months later.

Pure love that is.

Then he rocks up here, and within 6 weeks is in the middle, actually, not the middle , his family are the main suspects - in an illegal betting ring.

I hate to tell you, uf you take your claret and blue, and anytjing in them can do anything they want specs off

THEY ARE THE FACTS
NO THEY ARE NOT.

Did he

I thought you lot are trying to justify Zaniolo by saying he hasnt been found guilty, well nor was Greenwood.

So, stop the hypocrosy - as I keep saying, it is not about guilt, it iz about Aston Villa becoming invlved in a scandal we do not need to. I don't need a judge to tell me that we shoulx never touch a player like Greenwood, and I don't need a judge to tell me we don't need an influence like Zaniolo.

The best of it is , whether this happened or not, the guy has been crap and if this thing about 30 appearences triggering a transfer was correct, i would have said get rid anyway.

With tjis , it aint even a conversation

You lot?

Colavfc. Nail on head.

I came off Vital Villa for getting imto endless arguments when people were slagging off the likes of Hourihane, and McGinntelling me they were shit, and we needed rid - guys who bust a gut to get to where we are now.

I now see tge same people defending a guy, who isnt ours, dragging our name through the mud, when he has been utter crap so far, and by 'keeping him around' will trigger a 19m clause, plus extras, plus wages (if you believe what was said when he signed) - so all told, between 30m - 50m - for a guy who will definitely be banned, its just a case whether it is a short one of a very long one.

And it seems, tge only reason people want him is coz he hasxa sexg sounding name from Italy, coz I know if this was a bloke from Dorset, he woildnt be given the same treatment 'look at Watkins, go back on yjis thread alone. A guy who has scored 50 goals, a one in two record, for Villa and England and people on ghis thread are saying Zaniolo should replace him - 0 goals, 0 assists, but get rid of a guy who busts a gut for us for a bloke involved in this.

So, i am done again.

I am out

I only xame on to see if anyone wad organising anyyjing about the Holte Suite situation !

Has anyone defended him ?

I think "us lot " are waiting for the facts to emerge. Not a bad way to go about things imho

And the forum is represented on the FAB group , so yes something is trying to be done sbout the Holte Suite .

FACTS FACTS FACTS.

Any player doing this, not saying this one, I have no clue unless proven innocent/guilty, must be mad. I understand people with no money and/or no prospects doing the odd fiddle, just to provide for their families, but this sort of thing (again, I mean any player breaking the rules on gambling, not this specific case which might be proven false) is obviously just money mad and greedy. Oh and foolish... and immoral.... I could go on.