The Nicolò Zaniolo Thread | Page 17 | Vital Football

The Nicolò Zaniolo Thread

He will be sleeping with the fishes.
Many a true word.
I never went but our test teams used to go to Nardo in southern Italy on a regular basis. The brief to the drivers and Engineers was not to chat with any of the local women and never ever mention the M word. It was that serious

Tbh. If there is anything in this 'our thing' won't a million miles away from involvement.

Daily Fail reporting that Zaniolo and Tonali are the first of over 40 players being looked at.
Dead right. The Cosa Nostra moved more towards online betting and construction contracts and people people like the 'Ndrangetha amd Comorra picked up the more street level stuff like drugs.

Apparently the Italian police were starting to get a *relative* handle on the mafia until the pandemic where people's business nearly going under left them vulnerable to, ahem, sub-prime money lenders.

Tonali getting a 3 year ban just after his £60m move would be piss funny.

I see Tonoli has admitted to betting on AC Milan games whilst he was there then.

So that statement about Poker and nothing else was total bullshit then.

Get rid of this bloke quick !.

If we have to pay him til June, so be it - just getvhim as far away from our club and players as we can possibly get him.

He aint our issue, and we dont need the lies and accusations. And we certainly dont need his influence

I see Tonoli has admitted to betting on AC Milan games whilst he was there then.

So that statement about Poker and nothing else was total bullshit then.

Get rid of this bloke quick !.

If we have to pay him til June, so be it - just getvhim as far away from our club and players as we can possibly get him.

He aint our issue, and we dont need the lies and accusations. And we certainly dont need his influence
I agree. Tonoli should be got rid of.

I really cant believe Villa fans are so blase about all this.

It is 100% matter of fact, Unai Emery is doing a remarkable job at the Villa, and putting us back on the map.

However, it is also very worrying, even alarming, what is going on off the pitch. When people like Jonathan Fear stop inputting due to the issues - it says everything.

Now, we have just let go, to one of our rivals, our sporting director, who has overseen a complete transformation from 16th in the Championship to European football, very quietly, going about his business, no fanfares, just doing his job right.

We have replaced him with 'Monchi' a guy who everyone thinks the sun shines out of his backside as he is known by a nickname. A guy who seems to revel in hus reputation and likes the limelight a bit. Can you name Getafes, or Valencias sporting director, no, as, like Lange, they generally are not seen

Now, lets go back a few years, One of Monchis purchases at Roma was a certain Nicoli Zaniolo. Roma fans hated Zaniolo, booed him, harrassed him outside his house etc.. so much so, he had to leave to get away from it.

Monchi was susequently sacked by Roma as they was not happy with him, and he wasnt doing his job. Shortly after, Zaniolo joins Galatasary as he justs needs to get out of Rome, and Roma just want him out.

Now, some would say Monchi may have looked at that and thought ' mistake made,learn, it won't happen again'.

But no, he joins the Villa and guess what, he brings in Zaniolo, luckily on loan but with an option / compulsary purchase depending what you read, and guess what, within 6 weeks Zaniolo is at the centre of this storm.

What is that expression - fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Monchi needs hauling over the coals on this one as well as the player. His role is to do due diligence, look at players and families charector / background, will his carector gel with the squad etc... - that is his job.

He clearly hasnt done it - TWICE. It is not a good start for a guy who needs to prove Roma were wrong about him

And that worries me !.

I really cant believe Villa fans are so blase about all this.

It is 100% matter of fact, Unai Emery is doing a remarkable job at the Villa, and putting us back on the map.

However, it is also very worrying, even alarming, what is going on off the pitch. When people like Jonathan Fear stop inputting due to the issues - it says everything.

Now, we have just let go, to one of our rivals, our sporting director, who has overseen a complete transformation from 16th in the Championship to European football, very quietly, going about his business, no fanfares, just doing his job right.

We have replaced him with 'Monchi' a guy who everyone thinks the sun shines out of his backside as he is known by a nickname. A guy who seems to revel in hus reputation and likes the limelight a bit. Can you name Getafes, or Valencias sporting director, no, as, like Lange, they generally are not seen

Now, lets go back a few years, One of Monchis purchases at Roma was a certain Nicoli Zaniolo. Roma fans hated Zaniolo, booed him, harrassed him outside his house etc.. so much so, he had to leave to get away from it.

Monchi was susequently sacked by Roma as they was not happy with him, and he wasnt doing his job. Shortly after, Zaniolo joins Galatasary as he justs needs to get out of Rome, and Roma just want him out.

Now, some would say Monchi may have looked at that and thought ' mistake made,learn, it won't happen again'.

But no, he joins the Villa and guess what, he brings in Zaniolo, luckily on loan but with an option / compulsary purchase depending what you read, and guess what, within 6 weeks Zaniolo is at the centre of this storm.

What is that expression - fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Monchi needs hauling over the coals on this one as well as the player. His role is to do due diligence, look at players and families charector / background, will his carector gel with the squad etc... - that is his job.

He clearly hasnt done it - TWICE. It is not a good start for a guy who needs to prove Roma were wrong about him

And that worries me !.
Question.

Has Zaniolo been found guilty of anything yet ?