The Nicolò Zaniolo Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

The Nicolò Zaniolo Thread

Any player doing this, not saying this one, I have no clue unless proven innocent/guilty, must be mad. I understand people with no money and/or no prospects doing the odd fiddle, just to provide for their families, but this sort of thing (again, I mean any player breaking the rules on gambling, not this specific case which might be proven false) is obviously just money mad and greedy. Oh and foolish... and immoral.... I could go on.

To be fair gambling is an addiction.... I don't think any of them need money, it's more about chasing the high.

Paul Merson speaks very well on it having been there seen it done it.

The line coming out of the Zaniolo camp is he's never bet on sport, but likes a game of poker. Hardly makes him the devil.

To be fair gambling is an addiction.... I don't think any of them need money, it's more about chasing the high.

Paul Merson speaks very well on it having been there seen it done it.

The line coming out of the Zaniolo camp is he's never bet on sport, but likes a game of poker. Hardly makes him the devil.

Oh I am not judging anyone for gambling, I have sold enough betting adverts over the years to not be a hypocrite over these things, same as you, I like a flutter.

Just talking about the organised betting rings, those fiddling and fixing to 'win'.

Was very clear as well, not talking about this specific player, not until the investigation is done and the truth is there. Hope the truth is he has nothing to do with any of it.

Is it time for me to get my " Alan Bradley is innocent" t- shirt out and get it reprinted #freeZaniolo ( best get ahead of the curve) :rotfl:

Colavfc. Nail on head.

I came off Vital Villa for getting imto endless arguments when people were slagging off the likes of Hourihane, and McGinntelling me they were shit, and we needed rid - guys who bust a gut to get to where we are now.

I now see tge same people defending a guy, who isnt ours, dragging our name through the mud, when he has been utter crap so far, and by 'keeping him around' will trigger a 19m clause, plus extras, plus wages (if you believe what was said when he signed) - so all told, between 30m - 50m - for a guy who will definitely be banned, its just a case whether it is a short one of a very long one.

And it seems, tge only reason people want him is coz he hasxa sexg sounding name from Italy, coz I know if this was a bloke from Dorset, he woildnt be given the same treatment 'look at Watkins, go back on yjis thread alone. A guy who has scored 50 goals, a one in two record, for Villa and England and people on ghis thread are saying Zaniolo should replace him - 0 goals, 0 assists, but get rid of a guy who busts a gut for us for a bloke involved in this.

So, i am done again.

I am out

I only xame on to see if anyone wad organising anyyjing about the Holte Suite situation !
HL your posts are entertaining at times. However I don't remember anyone on here suggesting he should replace Watkins? A few have suggested he could step in if Watkins got injured. A reasonable position to take IMO.