The Matty Cash Thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

The Matty Cash Thread

Is Elmo that bad ? I don't see it that way.
No, he isn't, gives us more attacking wise and a bit less pace in defence, it a preconceived idea based on nothing really that Elmo is no good, just like those who hadn't got a clue over Marvelous and are now clamouring for him to start ahead of Luiz.
Is he as good as Cash no is he a bad player no, I would be more concerned if Neil Taylor had to play, to be honest

Yet Engels recorded one of the fastest sprints in the PL last season, he's probably as quick as Mings , not as quick as Konsa but not many are

I have doubts over the accuracy of the speed stats. According to them Soyuncu was the fastest player in the league last season. I'm not suggesting he is a slouch, but I'd be surprised if he made the top 10 fastest players in the league.
Engels is by far the slowest defender we have, especially if you include the time to turn round.
And as its the Cash thread, he'll be a huge miss, but Elmo is pretty dependable so I dont get the worry about this one.

Konsa made a few mistakes in the last game, mistakes Engels probably wouldn't make. Engels is a good traditional CB, and a combination of him and Mings would be formidable in keeping Leicester at bay.

Elmo has qualities, but I have the feeling his legs aren't quite what they were.

Konsa made a few mistakes in the last game, mistakes Engels probably wouldn't make. Engels is a good traditional CB, and a combination of him and Mings would be formidable in keeping Leicester at bay.

Elmo has qualities, but I have the feeling his legs aren't quite what they were.

They weren't too formidable together when we got walloped 4-0 at the King Power last season.