The Matty Cash Thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Matty Cash Thread

Personal decision for him whether he “feels” polish enough to play for him. I can’t see him getting past the 4 current right backs in the England set up plus the one at Man U who’s the best one out of the lot at actually defending. He might look at how strange some of Southgate’s decisions are and think he’s got an outside chance though

He’s not been good enough to be considered for England so far and I don’t think ever will be more than a token squad call up .

So if I were him I’d do it. And let’s face it the fans and atmosphere is better over there than the soulless Wemberly with the knuckle head Ingerland its coming ome brigade.

Seems a strange one but I'm sure if his Dad was Polish and not his Mom nobody would bat an eyelid at him being called up.
Be like Neil Taylor playing for India.

Seems a strange one but I'm sure if his Dad was Polish and not his Mom nobody would bat an eyelid at him being called up.
Be like Neil Taylor playing for India.
Ah! So that's where it all went wrong. We thought we were getting a left back when in reality he was a silly mid off.

He may as well choose Poland as Southgate already has 4 right backs in his squad ahead of Cash. As much as I rate the lad I dont see him getting picked ahead of Alexander-Arnold or James.