The Leon Bailey Thread | Page 31 | Vital Football

The Leon Bailey Thread

Not bad for a dickless bitch.*

*What other kind is there?

Much like how SJM lost his super, got it back, and then probably lost it again, I'm thinking that a few performances like that in the PL and we give him his dick back. So he becomes either a bitch with a dick or a dicked bitch. If he can do it for a whole season, he will become big dick Bailey.

Much like how SJM lost his super, got it back, and then probably lost it again, I'm thinking that a few performances like that in the PL and we give him his dick back. So he becomes either a bitch with a dick or a dicked bitch. If he can do it for a whole season, he will become big dick Bailey.

Then when he is big dick Bailey someone will call it racist

Half a decent game against Man Utd and apparently Stevie Gee is preparing him as a replacement for Mo Salah
unbelievable hype really after a half decent game in a friendly v ManUre B team
Lets see what he can do when the tackles start flying in for real and the tempo and intensity is back

I'm not sure people saying that a player who was injured for most of last season looks like he might be able to do something this year off the back of a decent pre season is unbelievable hype.

Has anyone said he's scoring 20 goals? No

Has anyone said he should be an automatic starter? No

Haven't we got better things to moan about than a player that was crap/injured last year actually showing some form in pre season ffs. Isn't that a good thing??

I'm not sure people saying that a player who was injured for most of last season looks like he might be able to do something this year off the back of a decent pre season is unbelievable hype.

Haven't we got better things to moan about than a player that was crap/injured last year actually showing some form in pre season ffs. Isn't that a good thing??
Automatic starter for me who guarantees at least 20 goals a season :thumbup:

Listening to SG in his post match and he clearly states that while Bailey put his hand up, he has to keep doing it in training for the next few weeks to be considered. In reality we should all be happy for the lad - after all he's a Villa player and we do want them to play well don't we, or am I missing something?

I was referring to this bullshit nonsense

A left-footed right winger who has explosive speed and energy as well as a powerful shot, Bailey seems like a quintessential Jürgen Klopp player, and if he is able to kick on next season and produce the kind of performances that saw him make the transfer to Aston Villa from the Bundesliga, then he could just alert Liverpool's attention.

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool...even-gerrard-liverpool-mohamed-salah-24579246

A left-footed right winger who has explosive speed and energy as well as a powerful shot, Bailey seems like a quintessential Jürgen Klopp player, and if he is able to kick on next season and produce the kind of performances that saw him make the transfer to Aston Villa from the Bundesliga, then he could just alert Liverpool's attention.

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool...even-gerrard-liverpool-mohamed-salah-24579246

No one in history has ever or should ever take what a Liverpool FC fan site says seriously.

Show me the money!!!! :rofl:TBF '57 if we make a decent profit on him and identify his replacement (ala Southampton's model a few years back), I don't mind him or anyone else leaving. There's always a risk that a player can become stuck at a club on mega wages or block youth development or conversely, we may lose a diamond for a song. Football was ever such and all we can do is keep churning the wheels and hope we somehow become successful again.

Listening to SG in his post match and he clearly states that while Bailey put his hand up, he has to keep doing it in training for the next few weeks to be considered. In reality we should all be happy for the lad - after all he's a Villa player and we do want them to play well don't we, or am I missing something?
i want him to do well, but i don't think he's got it in him. The EPL is too much for him. On that basis i'm not getting carried away with him scoring v Walsall and Utd B team / reserves.

i want him to do well, but i don't think he's got it in him. The EPL is too much for him. On that basis i'm not getting carried away with him scoring v Walsall and Utd B team / reserves.

I think Utd's back 4 were pretty much first choice or were last season, Slab head Shaw and De Gea and Linda lof certainly were, their side was only missing two new signings and Ronny who seems to have given it neck anyway

I think Utd's back 4 were pretty much first choice or were last season, Slab head Shaw and De Gea and Linda lof certainly were, their side was only missing two new signings and Ronny who seems to have given it neck anyway
i think they made 8 or 9 subs 2nd half.