The Leon Bailey Thread | Vital Football

The Leon Bailey Thread

The official social media feeds wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't a sure thing.

Welcome Leon. We might be in need of a new hero if you're interested.

On one hand the timing of this feels suspicious...are they trying to soften the blow of the inevitable?

On the other hand, he's been rumoured for weeks, and apparently its the same quoted price. And clearly we're pressing ahead with targets.

Exciting, though.

He looks like an amusement arcade in the videos. I guess he's a replacement for El Ghazi. Hopefully, he'll be more consistent.

Does it strike anyone else as strange that we are announcing the agreement instead of waiting a few days to complete the medical etc?

I didn't know he existed before we were linked so I can't comment on the quality of the signing. Hopefully between him and Buendia we won't miss you know who. Welcome to the club anyhow.

Welcome Leon.

Dangerous game to call things off YouTube videos, but he does look direct and powerful, and a proper winger forward that we’ve not really had. However I will reserve judgement based on what I see in the flesh, getting good reviews from my mates who are more clued up about European football than me.