The Leon Bailey Thread | Page 30 | Vital Football

The Leon Bailey Thread

He got a dream move and had an absolute nightmare with injuries. Clearly knocked his confidence, but he looks like he's kept himself fit over the summer and got his head together. Hope he shoves it all down the doubters' throats.

TBF he has done everything you could ask of a player who did have such a horrid time. He kept himself in top shape, he came back early to train and its clear he has an attitude to give his all this season. Hopefully he keeps it up and also gets much more luck.

TBF he has done everything you could ask of a player who did have such a horrid time. He kept himself in top shape, he came back early to train and its clear he has an attitude to give his all this season. Hopefully he keeps it up and also gets much more luck.
Hopefully they all keep it up and we might win something :cup:

He got booed off in his last game at B6 , even Polish Cafu you could see was disgusted in his work rate as he was shaking his head at him , then he went down feigning injury and went off. First and foremost the lad needs to show he has a pair of bollocks for the fight

Ridiculous to write him off after one injury interrupted season where the whole team underperformed. Where the whole club lost its way post Jack , the manager who …ahem.. signed him was replaced and all that brings in terms of the new manager and his new ideas.

This is a big season not only for Bailey tbh.

He did well today, scored a good goal and put himself about a bit. Bearing in mind it was Man Utd and not Walsall or Brisbane Roar it was quite impressive real pace and it looks like Kesler has pace too

Think it shows we just need a bit of patience with some of these. I thought we had bought some injury prone waste of space tbh. I reckon we will see a different Leon Bailey this season, hope so anyway.

It's going to be a very long season if we are pinning our hopes on Bailey . Far from convinced he will do it when it matters.

I fail to see where anyone has pinned their hopes on Bailey. All people are saying is that he has shown a pair , knuckled down and got himself very fit. Looks sharp and focused and he is rightly getting praise for his attitude and his performances so far have been a big improvement on what we saw last season.

We shall see what the season brings for him.