The Keinan Davis Thread | Page 12 | Vital Football

The Keinan Davis Thread

Will be great to have him back, always looked good coming off the bench, shame he has suffered so much with injuries, i like him a lot.

Don't get the fuss of him coming back tbh.

Inexperienced, young striker who is always injured, hardly plays and hardly scores returns from injury . Meh.

Long way to go before he convinces me he is up to the task. We get another striker in he won't get a look in.

Don't get the fuss of him coming back tbh.

Inexperienced, young striker who is always injured, hardly plays and hardly scores returns from injury . Meh.

Long way to go before he convinces me he is up to the task. We get another striker in he won't get a look in.

Welcome back the Messiah.

Lot of negativity about him above, I thought he looked really strong, dangerous and hungry when he came on as a sub earlier in the season. Didn't do a lot wrong and didn't he get a couple of goals in the cup? I dont really think his stats speak true of him, theres goals in him I'm sure. Good to see him back!

Players always seem to get better the less they play!

I've always liked Keinan's competitive displays but he'll have to actually clock up some appearances before anyone can really tell what level he might reach.

When he first came into the team there was talk about interest from top clubs. Injury has certainly put a break on his career.

Sign him up to a decent contract and then loan him out, I don't see any benefit keeping him around. This season obviously he'll get some cameos but they should loan him out next season.

Glad Keinan is back gives us options from the bench, what exactly was his injury as Dean said he was coming back into contention ages ago

I think people forget he's only 21, He holds the ball up as well as any player I've seen in a Villa shirt since the Master that is Peter Withe.
He won't be going on loan that's for sure
Needs to be able to score goals though, and be able to put a run of games together. It’s been a couple of years since he broke into the side but hasn’t progressed.

I always like him when he comes on but it’s a bit too few and far between. I can’t see him leaving now as we are so short upfront but I could see him leaving on loan next season for more regular game time, no one will progress whilst they’re sat on the bench