The Keinan Davis Thread | Page 44 | Vital Football

The Keinan Davis Thread

Tell you what though, Kienan could do alot worse than study Lewis Grabban's running off the ball. Fantastic run for the goal just now and nearly scored another one by making creative movements off the ball.

Honest appraisal of how Kienan did today please somebody - didn't get to see the Forest game.

Tried hard, did ok judging by the fact he hasn't exactly be spoiled with match time of late, not sure the play was ideal for him really as - same with us - no service to speak of. Definitely gave the Arsenal defenders a physical presence to contend with. Still think he could possibly - not at PL level I hasten to add - be a fairly strong attacking midfielder if whoever he plays for has the right sort of striker to feed off him.

Came off on around 60 mins but the commentary said he was always only going to do that sort of length of time - makes sense as obviously he won't be fully match fit.

He hustled and bustled and to be fair I don't think the Arsenal players would have enjoyed their battle with him, but crucially as we've all seen first hand in other games he never looked like scoring and when Grabban came on he had one chance, got in a great position and put the ball straight into the net. I think his future lies in the Championship but if he gets regular game time and at some point adds semi-regular goals to his game he could be a pretty decent Championship striker and maybe even get another pop in the PL if he does well for a promotion chasing side who go up

Im not sure he got dogs abuse. I thought most of it was good natured piss take although i may have miss judged it? Sadly Keinan is just not our level if we wish to compete at or towards the top of the PL. I do however hope he has a succesful career as do most on here i expect.

No.You didn’t misjudge it. He didn’t get any ‘dogs abuse’ . It was indeed just piss taking with actually a lot of constructive criticism on his game and overall poor career so far with us.

And as for last two sentences, absolutely agree.

No.You didn’t misjudge it. He didn’t get any ‘dogs abuse’ . It was indeed just piss taking with actually a lot of constructive criticism on his game and overall poor career so far with us.

And as for last two sentences, absolutely agree.
I don’t think he deserved all the ’kind and loving’ words of encouragement he got on here for not being quite what we needed. I like the lad and hope he gets a long run in the Forest team, scores some goals, gets a deserved transfer and never comes back to haunt us. I’ll keep one eye on his career for sentiments sake.