The Keinan Davis Thread | Page 42 | Vital Football

The Keinan Davis Thread

Dean Smith loves him and agreed to extend KD's contract until 2024 so hopefully, he will be in for him in January and we can finally say addios and then free up a space to give Brad Young a chance.

Gerrard likes him as well apparently , so it will be interesting to see what happens in January.

Yep. He's been on the bench over Archer the last few games. If anything I think it'll be Archer off on loan rather than Davis.

Dean Smith loves him and agreed to extend KD's contract until 2024 so hopefully, he will be in for him in January and we can finally say addios and then free up a space to give Brad Young a chance.

Norwich already have Billy Gilmour and Brandon Williams on loan, so unless they've changed the rules again they wont be able to loan anyone else from the PL.
I would think Keinan would be off to the Championship. He's been heavily linked with Stoke & Preston over the last 6 months or so

I've heard he's been learning the banjo, unfortunately the local farmers have banned him from their fields 😕

Should’ve done it years ago agreed, I think it’s also the right move for Archer as he isn’t a kid anymore but that’s for a different thread.

I’ve always wanted Davis to do well, as I think he could at certain levels offer something to sides in terms of his ability to bring a ball down and his power going forward, even if he can’t hit a barn door.

But I just can’t see him even turning up on the pitch regularly whilst out on loan with his injuries wherever he ends up. I hope I’m wrong but if he plays ten games and plays two 90 minute games on the bounce, I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Well this is a massively overdue loan move it has to be said. He's 24 in Feb for FFS.

Regardless of what he does I firmly believe the ship has sailed on his top flight career. This player IMO has been mismanaged.

He's made 87 appearance ls for us and scored 7 goals. Of course probably half og those appearances were 10 minutes or less from the bench but still bad from a striker. He'll never be a premier league player but a good loan spell in the championship and I'd bet we'd get at least 5m or more for him in the summer.

Well this is a massively overdue loan move it has to be said. He's 24 in Feb for FFS.

Regardless of what he does I firmly believe the ship has sailed on his top flight career. This player IMO has been mismanaged.

Im not sure it was mismanagment. He has never been fit long enough to do anything to forward his career. He is very lucky to still be at this football club. I also hope he gets a run in the Championship and does well. I cannot see how he will become good enough for where we want to go.

You are either a natural finisher or you are not. Ings for instance is a natural finisher. Davis never will be. What he does bring is not enough for an upper PL team. ( hopefully)