The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues) | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example our first game against City. Without Harry and against a strengthened City who walked it last season. Come on , what's the expectation ?
I predict we lose 0-3 but we end up winning 1-0, what's my punishment ?

Do you mean like predicting we will get beaten 6-0 at home by the chavs ? And then blaming the manager for putting out a decent team ?
And you only got deducted one point for that !
I don’t know what I was thinking !!!
You will see how easy and forgiving it was last season .
BBBBBaby , you ain’t seen nothing yet . :guitar:

A classic example of your rules preventing a score change after line ups are announced. Illogical, I already predicted based on us playing the kids !!

Think we have twenty five now , don’t be shy ,….. KL Spur , Blue White , Oc Dor Min , Barnsley , Stu , Spesh , , or any one else , you don t need to be invited , just get yourself on the list,

it will be a laugh if nothing else .

We all have a good go at it , none of us are are any good .. …… ok ……. Gary and Spurs54 ain’t bad . !
but I think that was first season luck !!! Time will tell
"KL Spur , Blue White , Oc Dor Min , Barnsley , Stu , Spesh"

Is that all who signed up for this season? Think you missed a few names. I remember putting my name down to participate at least

Is that all who signed up for this season? Think you missed a few names. I remember putting my name down to participate at least
I think that's the list of names still to join.

No …… they are the ones that haven’t signed up yet !!
That’s why I said to not be shy and sign up .
It’s also there on the top line ,”we have twenty five now . “
I know you are in Meee

Walt has no chance. That's about 5 now that can't differentiate between 2 lists. Imagine what it's going to be like when the rules are published. Walt is already banging his head against a brick wall.

Heh Walt, how do you fancy setting up a dry run rehearsal predictor thread for the rest of our England games ?

Amusing...I am docking points pre-emptively.

Seriously though, the prediction rules as a whole will be transparent between the two leagues...except for a couple adds to account for home and away head to head rules to spice things up.

Bit harsh !! There is a rule in the upcoming rules to be published soon , where predictors who don’t conform to the spirit of the game and go rogue will be punished by a points deduction .
Do you wish to reassess your opinion on the unblemished reputation of the tireless , dedicated, totally unbiased contribution of the compiler from last season .
Or are you happy to start the league season with absolutely no chance of winning before a ball has been kicked ! :wagging: :shrug: [/B]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didn’t mind the shady character assignation, it was being compared to Nick that hurt !!!!
No!

I am a top bloke.

Okay... i'm willing to fall into line. So what's on the table?
Steve , it’s basically the same predictor league you were in last season , except that this upcoming season we are expanding it to include a Champions league Style Thursday night league and knockout competition .
All we are asking is for posters to put their name down for this so that we can collate the the numbers and form the groups .
We are hoping for thirty two to make it 8 groups of four , but we can make it work with other combinations.
Nothing more , nothing less .
The normal season long domestic predictor league doesn’t need anyone to commit to , as it didn’t last season .
Even if you put your name down for the Euro comp , you are still not committed to predict every week , if you don’t predict , you don’t get any points .
that’s all there is .

Status
Not open for further replies.