The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues) | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we have to sign our lives away with any terms or conditions. I know US is military & all so everything should be above board but i don't trust this Walty fella. He seems a right shady character. Just as Nick.
Bit harsh !! There is a rule in the upcoming rules to be published soon , where predictors who don’t conform to the spirit of the game and go rogue will be punished by a points deduction .
Do you wish to reassess your opinion on the unblemished reputation of the tireless , dedicated, totally unbiased contribution of the compiler from last season .
Or are you happy to start the league season with absolutely no chance of winning before a ball has been kicked ! :wagging: :shrug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didn’t mind the shady character assignation, it was being compared to Nick that hurt !!!!

Think we have twenty five now , don’t be shy ,….. KL Spur , Blue White , Oc Dor Min , Barnsley , Stu , Spesh , , or any one else , you don t need to be invited , just get yourself on the list,

it will be a laugh if nothing else .

We all have a good go at it , none of us are are any good .. …… ok ……. Gary and Spurs54 ain’t bad . !
but I think that was first season luck !!! Time will tell

Hope not. Makes the risk of being wrong that much more pronounced.
It's possibly not unreasonable to predict a loss in at least 8 of 38 games. Then on top of that if we get an inexperienced manager and new players to get into tune there could be even more unexpected losses. I think rather than blanket docking, there should be a tarrif on each game. This will make it even more work for Walt and will blow his mind, especially when we start challenging the tariff !!.....this match has a degree of difficulty of...... ?

It's possibly not unreasonable to predict a loss in at least 8 of 38 games. Then on top of that if we get an inexperienced manager and new players to get into tune there could be even more unexpected losses. I think rather than blanket docking, there should be a tarrif on each game. This will make it even more work for Walt and will blow his mind, especially when we start challenging the tariff !!.....this match has a degree of difficulty of...... ?

Like poker, where we get our chips at the start of the season. Pompey would have lost all his by October after keep predicting wins :LOL:

You blow my mind Nick !
“There could be even more unexpected losses” …… what more than last year !!!
I was looking forward to a season of calm and progression.

Exac

Exactly there will be defeats, some unacceptable or unpredictable. But those games in which we could be expected to lose against teams like City, Utd, Pool and Chavs could be excluded from punishment. ?
Do you mean like predicting we will get beaten 6-0 at home by the chavs ? And then blaming the manager for putting out a decent team ?
And you only got deducted one point for that !
I don’t know what I was thinking !!!
You will see how easy and forgiving it was last season .
BBBBBaby , you ain’t seen nothing yet . :guitar:

Status
Not open for further replies.