The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread | Page 294 | Vital Football

The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread

That's the fall back position.... i.e. if Forest fail to get promoted then Oly will come in for him.

It's obvious that Grosicki wants to play - so that he can continue to play for Poland, but he is on a big wage at WBA - they need to make wage cuts and thus the move should have been a no brainer.

The move to Oly was actually a get out clause for all, with Grosicki then getting a shot at Champions League football - but only IF Forest don't get promoted.

Grosicki is now trying to save face.

Save face from whom?

Save face from whom?

Well he certainly does not come out of the whole thing smelling of roses.

He turned us down God knows how many times, and it took extraordinary lengths to get him to finally agree, by his own admission, 5 minutes prior to the deadline time - that is if his timekeeping is as accurate as he is making out.

Personally, I do not believe him after what has gone on previously.

Which ever way you look at things he is the guilty party.

I certainly hope we have the gumption to ignore him come January; he is not worth the trouble.

He turned us down God knows how many times, and it took extraordinary lengths to get him to finally agree, by his own admission, 5 minutes prior to the deadline time - that is if his timekeeping is as accurate as he is making out.

I certainly hope we have the gumption to ignore him come January; he is not worth the trouble.

Exactly.

Club administrators get notified at 4.55pm, that he's signed- we then have to countersign & send to FA.

The fact that Knockeart didn't encounter such issues earlier the same day speaks volumes.

Mighten and Darwickwa played for U23’s last night, so I think we can assume they won’t be in squad v Cov. Mighten had a good game but again the man to take the eye was Will Swan with a brace again. If he keeps this up will be with the senior squad by Xmas.

Mighten and Darwickwa played for U23’s last night, so I think we can assume they won’t be in squad v Cov. Mighten had a good game but again the man to take the eye was Will Swan with a brace again. If he keeps this up will be with the senior squad by Xmas.

He would be on the bench on Wednesday, at the very least, if it was up to me.

Sounds like a piece of work to me, i think we have dodged a bullet with this one. I remember when we signed Tommy Gemmill from Celtic way back when, he was asked by the Evening post about his transfer and was quoted as saying "It was either Forest or Celtic reserves" his subsequent quality of play for us showed that he meant every word.

That's the fall back position.... i.e. if Forest fail to get promoted then Oly will come in for him.

It's obvious that Grosicki wants to play - so that he can continue to play for Poland, but he is on a big wage at WBA - they need to make wage cuts and thus the move should have been a no brainer.

The move to Oly was actually a get out clause for all, with Grosicki then getting a shot at Champions League football - but only IF Forest don't get promoted.

Grosicki is now trying to save face.

I hope this cocksucker motherfucker's next move is to the Dog & Duck Reserves on a bag of pork scratchings per week.

Exactly.

Club administrators get notified at 4.55pm, that he's signed- we then have to countersign & send to FA.

The fact that Knockeart didn't encounter such issues earlier the same day speaks volumes.
Imperative his loan or purchase is extended in January and before Jan 7th. Otherwise we are in deep shit again

Silva would be useful to us this season. Carvhlo has started the last 3 for Almeria think he's got one assist.