The government are trying their best in difficult circumstances | Page 11 | Vital Football

The government are trying their best in difficult circumstances

Just for once, don't add the usual barbed snipe and offer a little credit unconditionally.

It will make you feel uplifted 😁

Just for once, don't add the usual barbed snipe and offer a little credit unconditionally.

It will make you feel uplifted 😁

Always uplifted me mate ........ as for the snipe, if the drop back was just for a few days, then fair enough, but a bloody fortnight after trumpeting the fanfare before hitting it again? ........ nah, the snipe's well deserved.

The amount of tests are rising and the amount of new cases is starting to fall, so that has got to be a good sign.

136k tests is a great number ......................shame it was only on 79k people, but a great number nonetheless.

Let's hope the number is maintained above 100k, and continues to rise, to meet the 200k (capacity or people?) target for end of May.

Also, great news about the antibody test. ........... especially if confidence grows (from the research) that re-infection doesn't occur.

136k tests is a great number ......................shame it was only on 79k people, but a great number nonetheless.

Let's hope the number is maintained above 100k, and continues to rise, to meet the 200k (capacity or people?) target for end of May.

Also, great news about the antibody test. ........... especially if confidence grows (from the research) that re-infection doesn't occur.
A simple like would have been enough - but as usual it's on to the next whinge 🙄

A simple like would have been enough - but as usual it's on to the next whinge 🙄
Well seeing as you don't whinge at all, it feels only right that I should do it for the both of us. (y)
;)

That said, I count 3 "praises", 1 hope and 1 regret (not really a whinge).

Well seeing as you don't whinge at all, it feels only right that I should do it for the both of us. (y)
;)

That said, I count 3 "praises", 1 hope and 1 regret (not really a whinge).
And I count 1 tongue firmly in a cheek and a full set of well gritted teeth 😉

Mind you 78k were premier league football related so the target's missed again
(thought I'd save you the effort Moonay)
😉

177,000 tests
:clap:

Superb. Serious question ....how many people?

Even if it's less than 100k, it's still well done. However, this bollocks about the demand not being there has got to be sorted. They ought to be publicising who they want to got for a test....... assuming that all NHS staff and careworkers have had one (and should do so weekly), let's say, folk going back into work, teachers, shop workers, etc.

The next stage will be to have a plan should any particular region end up with a spike of cases, ..............so that they can close down that specific region, rather than the whole country. Haven't heard that mentioned so far.