The Fulford/Villan57 Random Villa Stuff Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Fulford/Villan57 Random Villa Stuff Thread

Having spent half the night asleep on a central reservation (god knows how or why) I wandered back into the stadium at about 8am and collected various banners from the Bayern end.
As we walked back to our coach we passed various cars full of sleeping Germans and bade them good morning by rocking the cars so enthusiastically they were bouncing around inside. I'm they sure saw the funny side.

I can't remember much about the journey home from Rotterdam due to a combination of sea sickness pills and alcohol. I however do remember that our coach got done for speeding in the days when they didn't have speed restrictors fitted.

I was told about a bloke who bought 1000 nodding head dolls of Jack Grealish; the type you see on car parcel shelves. Hair band, Villa kit, the full monty. This genius allegedly did this deal the day before the transfer to Man. City went through.
I don’t know how true this is but it made me chuckle.

I was told about a bloke who bought 1000 nodding head dolls of Jack Grealish; the type you see on car parcel shelves. Hair band, Villa kit, the full monty. This genius allegedly did this deal the day before the transfer to Man. City went through.
I don’t know how true this is but it made me chuckle.
Would have been better to get them all sat on a bench in England or City kits

I got sent a "leaked " fixture list yesterday.

Fake of course but our first 8 fixtures were

Man City A
Spuds H
Southampton A
Forest H
Brighton A
West Ham A
Everton H
Newcastle A

I got sent a "leaked " fixture list yesterday.

Fake of course but our first 8 fixtures were

Man City A
Spuds H
Southampton A
Forest H
Brighton A
West Ham A
Everton H
Newcastle A

Is that the so called leak where there were fixtures the same weekend as an international break?