The Fulford/Villan57 Random Villa Stuff Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

The Fulford/Villan57 Random Villa Stuff Thread

Yup. That would be us now if we had beaten Fulham and Dr Tony had stayed in charge.

I'm fairly sure that its been brought up on here before but there's a documentary that's been uploaded to YouTube that does on undercover sting operation on the guy who helped Dr Tony buy Villa, he was involved in the takeover of Reading by some dodgy Russians as well I think.

Anyway basically he comes out and says that he is certain that the Dr himself had no real money but was the front man for someone who wished to remain nameless. This guys speciality was helping people like thst invest in football clubs essentially to launder money. Its terrifying how badly it could have gone for us really.

Documentary is called "the man who sells football"

I'm fairly sure that its been brought up on here before but there's a documentary that's been uploaded to YouTube that does on undercover sting operation on the guy who helped Dr Tony buy Villa, he was involved in the takeover of Reading by some dodgy Russians as well I think.

Anyway basically he comes out and says that he is certain that the Dr himself had no real money but was the front man for someone who wished to remain nameless. This guys speciality was helping people like thst invest in football clubs essentially to launder money. Its terrifying how badly it could have gone for us really.

This must be Chris Samuelson, a proven crook. I remember this deal well, posting on another forum about how it stunk, Xia with his dodgy credentials which couldn’t be verified and his Recon Group, again, with dodgy financials and very limited information.

The final straw was Samuelson’s involvement. It stunk to high heaven but everyone buried their heads in the sand. On this particular forum a mysterious Chinese poster emerged feeding more detailed information on Xia and how things “work” in China, an obvious plant there to try to assure fans.

Utterly Bizarre times and it could have been the death of the club.

From day 1 you could tell something was amiss Xia holding up bank statements to prove he was wealthy was odd, rumours of him arriving at bodymoor in Uber's, the bizarre recon group website

Makes a mockery of the governance systems in place if true, doesn't it?

The warning signs were on the wall pretty early on, this guy was apparently a billionaire but no one had heard of either him nor his company, Recon, so it hardly seemed credible that he had anywhere near that much money.

Makes a mockery of the governance systems in place if true, doesn't it?

The warning signs were on the wall pretty early on, this guy was apparently a billionaire but no one had heard of either him nor his company, Recon, so it hardly seemed credible that he had anywhere near that much money.
Didn't he get arrested? The epitome of a Chinese takeaway

On this particular forum a mysterious Chinese poster emerged feeding more detailed information on Xia and how things “work” in China, an obvious plant there to try to assure fans.

Wasn't this guy meant to be his son in law or someone related to him?

They say everything happens for a reason, losing that playoff final to Fulham was the best thing that ever happened to us!