The Formula 1 Thread | Page 28 | Vital Football

The Formula 1 Thread

Some great races within the race. Enjoyed that. Shame about the damage to Lewis's car, as he said, he'd have had a fairly easy P2 if not for that.

Great drive from Lando and unlucky for Russell.

Some great races within the race. Enjoyed that. Shame about the damage to Lewis's car, as he said, he'd have had a fairly easy P2 if not for that.

Great drive from Lando and unlucky for Russell.

I thought they should have pulled Lewis in earlier as the damage to his car seemed to be wearing his tyres quicker.

I don’t really follow F1 much anymore but my friend’s son bought tickets for Saturday. His son can’t go so I’ve been given his ticket.

Going to the F1 Sunday and really can't be arsed . But said i'd go with a mate who's had a tough year. Train to Northampton then cab , worried a bit about 170,000 mingling though

Going to the F1 Sunday and really can't be arsed . But said i'd go with a mate who's had a tough year. Train to Northampton then cab , worried a bit about 170,000 mingling though

I‘ll have the tickets lol.

It’s good day. Get what you mean about the crowds but remember they aren’t the standard Wemberley Ingerland meat head types at F1 and won’t be behave as disgustingly as we saw people did last Sunday. Never had a problem getting in and out either despite the bad press around traffic although we were there by 8am and we stayed a couple of hours after the race so that’s the way to miss the big rush.

i went a couple of years ago, actually enjoyed the RAF Typhoon show the most of all the day

since they toned down all the engines and noise its not the same

One of a few sports I prefer on the tv. Went to the qualifiers a good few years back and wasn't that bothered by the experience.

One of a few sports I prefer on the tv. Went to the qualifiers a good few years back and wasn't that bothered by the experience.
Yeah I’m down with that. TV coverage is unbelievably good.

As you know, I’m well into my photography so the only reason I’d go is for the photo ops.

#plasticfan 😂

Not sure what to make of that, purpose wise, but was a pretty good mini race I guess.

Mmm.
Not sure. It’s a race . So we know what happens in a race.
Qualifying is an art in itself and gives the teams a different challenge to a race.

Seems to be getting the thumbs up from the drivers and former drivers.

Always enjoyed the tension of the actual qualifying but I guess effectively two races each time is fun!