The FA Cup Thread | Page 194 | Vital Football

The FA Cup Thread

The team overall have been dreadful but Moreno nothing like the player we had last year.

Cash has been beaten smdown the left everytime tonight.

We just look a poor side these days, I don't know what to make of this team any more. Up until Christmas we were a proper f*cking good team, but we are absolute shite in 2024 and our home form is really concerning. I think I'll predict an easy Man Utd win in the Erod because if shite teams like Newcastle and Chelsea can play us off the park then Man Utd will too.

I expect better in the 2nd half but it's too late to come back and win, we're out, another underwhelming FA Cup performance for the 9th season running.

Is Tielemens playing on the pitch or more to the point have we got any midfield players in this match? They don't need the dressing room half-time hairdryer treatment..........More like a fucking flame-thrower.

We just look a poor side these days, I don't know what to make of this team any more. Up until Christmas we were a proper f*cking good team, but we are absolute shite in 2024 and our home form is really concerning. I think I'll predict an easy Man Utd win in the Erod because if shite teams like Newcastle and Chelsea can play us off the park then Man Utd will too.

I expect better in the 2nd half but it's too late to come back and win, we're out, another underwhelming FA Cup performance for the 9th season running.
Newcastle are a good team. Unfortunately McGinn and Kamara have been hustled off the ball and we have linked the play to Bailey or Tielemens

Saturday was just papering over the cracks. We've been dire for weeks
Oh ive been saying this for weeks and got accused of being negative

Then i say im frightened about a cb pairing of lenglet and carlos. Then told i need to "relax"

There is being negative and being realistic nd now we can see my fears are confirmed. God help us on sunday if we play like this

Hmm. Can only hope we come out with a strong reaction. Heart says thatis what we will do. Head says it’ll just be Newcastle all over again, 3-0 by 50 mins

Is Tielemens playing on the pitch or more to the point have we got any midfield players in this match? They don't need the dressing room half-time hairdryer treatment..........More like a fucking flame-thrower.
You are right there, be nice to put in a better second half.