The FA Cup Thread | Page 192 | Vital Football

The FA Cup Thread

I’m willing to give a degree of grace with all of the injuries but as Unai himself says it’s not an excuse. That is our preferred midfield 3 and they’ve been inexplicably bad. I wonder if Pau if fit enough for a half and will we see one or both of young Tim and Jacob Ramsey at half time

Oft this has to be the worst performance in quite a while. Chelsea clearly want this more than we do; half of them look like they are sleepwalking.
We came out the blocks but it’s collapsed fairly spectacularly. Kamara completely off it with the ball. Cash imperfect at best. DC too aggressive in possession for Unai.

Had a feeling this would happen when Craig Burley and Stevie Nicol started tearing strips out of Chelsea pre-game

We came out the blocks but it’s collapsed fairly spectacularly. Kamara completely off it with the ball. Cash imperfect at best. DC too aggressive in possession for Unai.
Moreno is far far worse than Cash tonight but Cash seems to be the latest boo boy on here.

How can a team of professional footballers just stand around allowing the opposition to pass and move into any space they like while our lot just stand and watch and when we do play a pass it ends up straight back to a Chelsea player?

Absolutely fucking shocking non-performance.

I don’t have any stats in front of me but can only assume that Kamara and McGinn have some sort of record lows for keeping possession here