The FA Cup Thread | Page 195 | Vital Football

The FA Cup Thread

We just look a poor side these days, I don't know what to make of this team any more. Up until Christmas we were a proper f*cking good team, but we are absolute shite in 2024 and our home form is really concerning. I think I'll predict an easy Man Utd win in the Erod because if shite teams like Newcastle and Chelsea can play us off the park then Man Utd will too.

I expect better in the 2nd half but it's too late to come back and win, we're out, another underwhelming FA Cup performance for the 9th season running.
In fairness we’ve barely been able to field that side that played against city and Arsenal due to injuries. It isn’t an excuse but should be a consideration.

We bossed the first 4 mins of the 1st half to be fair. Did think if we had 'stolen' a goal at the end of the first half, Chelsea might well have fallen apart, as they have been woeful this season (and last)... But no better team to play when you are on a bad run really, Villa are strange like that.

Would like to see some heart, passion and (controlled) aggression now, hell for leather for 15 mins to try to get back in this game.

Gods sake Tielemans! I don’t get it when you’ve been that collectively poor in the first half, make sure the first pass you make in the second half is to your own team