The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 231 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quality of the opposition might have a big influence in his record. Nevertheless it is indeed a fantastic record and if he can help United progress then he will be worth every penny. He has been average for me at best in the 2 games I have seen so far.
I've seen nothing from Sancho or Bellingham that suggests they are worthy of international caps

The quality of the opposition might have a big influence in his record. Nevertheless it is indeed a fantastic record and if he can help United progress then he will be worth every penny. He has been average for me at best in the 2 games I have seen so far.

I'm with you. I'm not sitting here hoping he is a failure, but I just haven't seen the outstanding quality that the pundits are drooling about. Even in this game after Ukraine went 2-0 down, you would expect him to torture them. That being said, Gareth may have told him and Mount to take it easy and help Walker out more in the second half.

Sancho looked really good. Agree on Bellingham, but then, maybe the experience for the future, like Villa are blooding in a few youngsters who aren't quite there yet.

I actually think Bellingham looks the better prospect based on England's matches to be honest. Sancho was improved, but short of that one run there was willing but not talent.

I'm with you. I'm not sitting here hoping he is a failure, but I just haven't seen the outstanding quality that the pundits are drooling about. Even in this game after Ukraine went 2-0 down, you would expect him to torture them. That being said, Gareth may have told him and Mount to take it easy and help Walker out more in the second half.

If I am not mistaken he is known for his tricks and skills and except for one moment in the game where he almost pulled off a trick he was anonymous for entire game. I even heard in one of the players' interviews, Rashford maybe, who said Sancho and Foden were the most skilful and frankly both were average at best in all of the games they played in.

Status
Not open for further replies.