The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 229 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the day Grealish’s loss is our gain, feel sorry for him and I really hope he gets a start for the semi’s or finals but as long as he comes back injury free to us that’s got to the the most important thing.

But will he be thinking now that he needs to up his profile and move on. Just look at all the hype around Sancho just because he's signing for manure.

End of the day Grealish’s loss is our gain, feel sorry for him and I really hope he gets a start for the semi’s or finals but as long as he comes back injury free to us that’s got to the the most important thing.

Actually there wasn't a need for him to be played since England took a 2 goal lead as a player like Jack is needed when it is 0 0 or England are behind. Against Denmark he will be needed surely. That Eriksen has contributed more by being out of the team. Hope he gets well soon.

The second goal broke them and they've fallen apart. Jack will still get his chance at the sharp end as the semi and potential final will be much tougher and he's already shown that when the going is tough Jack is the man he turns to. Can we actually bloody win this thing??

Excellent night for me. Wanted to see what Sancho could do and pleased he got a chance, I think he’s played well tbf.

I don’t always get southgates choices and have given him a bit of stick on here earlier in the tournament, but I don’t see anything to criticise in this one (and am more than happy to be proved wrong!)

But will he be thinking now that he needs to up his profile and move on. Just look at all the hype around Sancho just because he's signing for manure.

He’s got what 2 years until the World Cup ? See what Villa does next season with the new arrivals and see who we’re signing the season after and then decide I reckon.

If I was the owners that are thinking purely from the clubs future I’d say honour the contract you signed unless ex amount is offered.

This.

We all want to see him, he'd have put this game to bed single handedly but he's still managing his issue so this extra rest counts even if it pissed us off at the opening whistle.

He’s got what 2 years until the World Cup ? See what Villa does next season with the new arrivals and see who we’re signing the season after and then decide I reckon.

If I was the owners that are thinking purely from the clubs future I’d say honour the contract you signed unless ex amount is offered.

I think it will need a few more quality arrivals to convince him to stay.

Is this when I need to be scared? On a serious note, I have not called your views pathetic or your behaviour childish etc even though I think they are. Let's watch the game and agree to differ on some aspects?

Scared, no, showing some respect, yes.

You are constantly on the wind up, constantly trying to take the piss out of England, who are not your team, call anyone daring to say there is some game management 'foolish'. You've called the manager a coward, and all this because you don't get to see Jack. You think you have to fill every fucking space with a sarcastic or glib comment and even when we win a game with such dominance, you won't concede.

So yes, I would wind your neck in, when talking about another persons country and team. And whilst on this forum.

Excellent night for me. Wanted to see what Sancho could do and pleased he got a chance, I think he’s played well tbf.

I don’t always get southgates choices and have given him a bit of stick on here earlier in the tournament, but I don’t see anything to criticise in this one (and am more than happy to be proved wrong!)

Same as you, don't really know anything about Sancho, I don't watch Bundesliga, but I'm sure they said he's got 50 goals in 3 seasons? If so, blimey!

Status
Not open for further replies.