The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 230 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish isn't on because we don't need him in this match and his injury is being managed. If we get to 60 minutes and it's still there to play for he'll get on. He knows that.

It's brilliant for Villa this. As I said the other day, his confidence has been boosted, his experience has soured, he's showed he can be a key to unlock a stalemate, his injury has been managed and he'll be fresh for the semi and/or final or just fresh for our new season.

Scared, no, showing some respect, yes.

You are constantly on the wind up, constantly trying to take the piss out of England, who are not your team, call anyone daring to say there is some game management 'foolish'. You've called the manager a coward, and all this because you don't get to see Jack. You think you have to fill every fucking space with a sarcastic or glib comment and even when we win a game with such dominance, you won't concede.

So yes, I would wind your neck in, when talking about another persons country and team. And whilst on this forum.

Respect? You are a fine one to talk ! England are the best footballing team ever and you are the greatest patriot to boot, I concede ! Now can we bury the hatchet?

Wow no extra time, well I did say if we win tonight I’ll concede, so well done Southgate, might not agree with your selection but you got us a win and playing a lot more positively, well up for the next match!

Well done the whole team.

I also need to eat my hat in front of the old man as I called this 1-0 with no chance of extra goals lol

I don't have a hat?

Sancho was improved, but I still don't get it. Maybe he's just going to be one of those who is genius at club level but never quite makes the international grade?

Watching this I'd be horrified if we'd have spent £20m on him.

I am assuming United's scouts recommend him on the basis of a 10 min youtube skills and goals video.

Can't argue with his Bundesliga record as I said before, I'm just not seeing it based on his England showings.

The quality of the opposition might have a big influence in his record. Nevertheless it is indeed a fantastic record and if he can help United progress then he will be worth every penny. He has been average for me at best in the 2 games I have seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.