The Daily Headcount | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Daily Headcount

Just me off here goin to work later today then or is there anybody else

yes I know most of you are retired jammy sods

Still plodding on from home Bully. Am going to redesign website .....time for improvements. I am envious of your job today .... all that fresh air you're allowed. Hope all is ok with Mrs B

One of my all time favs is that aya got it on dvd but also on my planner now it’s an Xmas staple for me usually around new yr lock all the doors nibbles and booze and settle down for the afternoon 👍
I'd like to see KES, The Full Monty&The GODFATHER Trilogy bein shown on tv mi owd pal.That scene in KES when they're playin football and Brian Glover's tryin to be Bobby Charlton is amazingly funny as is the scene where the boys are waitin to be caned and one of em shunt be gettin caned teks mi back t'mi school days.:ROFLMAO:Hope you&Mrs B are ok pal.UTMPB

I think Boris should force all supermarkets to close with immediate effect, and only allowed to open for online shopping. This would give shops more of an opportunity to exhaust "manpower" on online rather than hurds of people charging in like its the start of the grand national. They'd also be able to use up other staff such as replenishers and cafe/checkout staff. I appreciate that not everyone knowledge to do an online shop (my parents refuse but they are in the vulnerable bracket). Nothing is stopping their children/in-laws/friends from doing an online shop for them to be delivered to their door.

He should also put everyone on lockdown (except key workers such as supermarket staff, NHS, police/army etc) - businesses pay 80% of wage - unless you're in a position to work from home.

I don't think people realise how serious this is, maybe they will when it's their relatives who become a statistic! Though I don't believe that all those who have died in the UK had ill health.
Tried a dozen times to get a del slot but no luck. It's a bad idea.
The army need to be imvolved and we need a restriction by alphabetic surmane
so one seventh shop on any one day. Restricts crowds.

Last edited:
Asda local to me,looked like it was nearly back to what i call normal footfall when i called in about 10am,still short of some items of food in there tho.

Baby boom expected some time around Xmas :p

that's the second person today I've heard say supermarkets are quiet (y)maybe people are finally reacting.

The tubes in London as still quite busy - looking at the piccies it will be the construction workers (who can still work) so there is no point going mad about it - just lay on some more/ or stagger working times - it can be done

I just hope the beer delvieries to Morrisons has been made (no lager) as I need some essentials soon

It appears to have made little difference here I’ve delivered to 2 engineering firms and 3 garages (not fuel sales) and the roads are quieter but still plenty of cars on them seen a steeplejacks van upvc windows van and roofing van amongst others all non essential work so what are they doing out as for social distancing nobody except Royal Mail seems to be practising it even seen 4 primary school teachers in the yard all within 2m2 great example for the young uns
get ready tougher measures are coming people still not taking this seriously

We have finished at work today, only me and my business partner, his granddaughter works part time for us, phoned her up and told her not to bother coming in, told her not to worry about her wages, we will make sure she is not out of pocket, accountant on that.
Now it's in the lap of the gods, stay safe and take care all. God bless.