The Daily Headcount | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Daily Headcount

Bully, I’m very pleased to read that you and Mrs B have got over it, but would like to point out that (these days), 77 is NOT “a pretty good innings”.
(Or do I just think that due to increasing senility? I’m not really sure.)
CBB, sincerely hope your brother keeps safe and well.
Indeed to anyone out there who has a relative they are worried about, I know what it’s like to worry, hope and fear, so good luck to all of you too.
I’d like to point out that when you’re my age it is no doubt when or if I reach such an age I will probably think differently
hope you are keeping well biggles and hope to see you again soon

Cheers pal. Yes, all ok with me as far as I know.
I never thought I’d miss watching football (and various other sports) as much as I do. Can’t wait for it all to start again. Would be great to see you, Blockers, FKB, Redders and the Treeton oracle once again. I live on my own, and am thoroughly fed up of talking to myself - I never get a sensible reply.

Last edited:
Cheers pal. Yes, all ok with me as far as I know.
I never thought I’d miss watching football (and various other sports) as much as I do. Can’t wait for it all to start again. Would be great to see you, Blockers, FKB and the Treeton oracle once again. I live on my own, and am thoroughly fed up of talking to myself - I never get a sensible reply.
Top man Bigglenaldo,keep safe and well mi owd pal,and everybody else,please keep safe and well and hope the day we're all headin into BDBL aint far away.UTMPB

Ive blocked sport/football out,i am playing a game of solitary confinement with my brain,i'm winning so far.

Ive got a friend called Wilson,i talk to him alot.

Went into my local Poundland today,usual queue outside,going inside 1 in 1 out,midleaged employee letting customers in.

Gets inside,picks up a basket,fella halfway up the aisle dawdling looking at stuff,go past him,,,,,employee on door shouts down to me you cant go past other customers,i just ignored him went into next ailse apst another couple of dawdlers,got the stuff i went in for and went past other customers in the other aisle's (there are 4 aisle all been linked snake like so you have to go around and down them all) gets to last aisle going down towards checkouts past another couple of dawdlers,and employee is waiting for me and proceeds to give a Coronavirus lecture on social distancing,,,,,,,,,,,,i basically told him not to give me any lectures,and if he thought i was going to go around the aisle's sheep like following on the tails of other customers already in the aisles,he could think again,and told him to get back on the door and do his job.

All the shops i have been (Asda,Sainsbury's,Fultons,Wilko etc etc) in once you are in the shop you shop as you want and give other shoppers space as best as you can and queue 2 metres for the tills,you dont follow other shoppers around in single file like elephants holding tails in the circus.

Honestly give some folk a bit of power and it goes to their fecking head.