The Championship Thread | Page 62 | Vital Football

The Championship Thread

While you're there can you give @Ingy a kick chap? His post count has dipped these last couple of weeks and it needs nipping in the bud

Yes, I noticed the needle had dropped on the old PC. @trickynumber5 is still plugging away though the pseud *******r

I also noticed Inglepop was a little subdued at the TRIPLE M. I assumed it was because YOU had forgotten to bring the pastries AGAIN, but I am worried it could be something more?

Drop him a pip theres a good whack

If there is to be a points deduction the decision will be made at the end of the season.

Under the new rules, if Wigan avoid relegation by more than 12 points the penalty will carry over to next season; this is to ensure Clubs are punished in full.
I'm not sure that is the case.

Just reading the David Conn article on it in the Guardian and he seems to confirm what I thought; that the penalty would only be applied next season if they were already relegated. If Wigan survive by more than 12 points they would still get the penalty.

It's possible that Conn has misread the rules I guess; happy for you to show differently

Just reading the David Conn article on it in the Guardian and he seems to confirm what I thought; that the penalty would only be applied next season if they were already relegated. If Wigan survive by more than 12 points they would still get the penalty.

It's possible that Conn has misread the rules I guess; happy for you to show differently

Think you are both saying the same.

That’s what sky are saying. It’s almost as if they are saying one way or another we will ensure you are relegated.

Owners basically don’t want to fund the club any more so have dropped it straight into admin.

I would not contest anything Conn prints, but it is at odds with an EFL update I read last year; it is possible I misread the article but I am sure they gave an example of how it will work.

Yes, I noticed the needle had dropped on the old PC. @trickynumber5 is still plugging away though the pseud *******r

I also noticed Inglepop was a little subdued at the TRIPLE M. I assumed it was because YOU had forgotten to bring the pastries AGAIN, but I am worried it could be something more?

Drop him a pip theres a good whack
Cracking palindrome chap! Bert's parsnip turnovers went down well at the triple M chap.

Cracking palindrome chap! Bert's parsnip turnovers went down well at the triple M chap.

As we explained, they were OKDs old bluetooth earpieces that he was popping on ebay. He would have told you himself but was too busy with business for a change.

Three ex-Forest players starting for the Blunts against Spuds. Osborn makes his full debut in the Premier League. I wish him well.

Fuck McGoaldrought and the Scouser Robinson.