The Championship Thread | Page 64 | Vital Football

The Championship Thread

I presume the nice ones have been hidden away on a page only you can access.

Some of those shirts are an abomination; I can only assume this is the work of drug crazed individuals who have been partying with Sid Barrett and Bez from the Happy Mondays.

The Coventry shirt appears to have a badge which looks similar to the Crystal Palace badge; how the fuck can you get that wrong?

The Palace badge contains an Eagle; the Coventry badge contains an Elephant, presumably to celebrate the females you see out in the City Centre on a Saturday Night.

Wba and Leeds both winning to all order now for an auto place, best consolidate a play off spot as early as we can and rest up a few key players.

We are 7 points clear, 8 with goal difference at the moment. Teams will be looking to Cardiff first. No room for complacency and we still have to do the job but I honestly think 6 more points will do it.

I'm pretty confident in us finishing in the top 6 now, I wasn't before we resumed the season. I find myself in a strange position now of cheering Cardiff on

I'm not just saying this cos it's them but they genuinely are one of the worst teams I've seen us play. Just hope the next 5 teams batter them
Agreed.

I actually thought that Huddersfield looked better than them, at least for part of their match.

On a luckier day we would have won by the same scoreline as we did against them.

Honestly can't remember that last team we played as bland as Derby were.

Scott Parker has had a chance to watch Forest over the weekend and if he didn’t already know, watching the game against Derby a bit of him will want too set the team up to defend and give Forest possession. This will be very foreign to the way Fulham play, as they like to dominate possession. Can’t see anything but a similar game than the Derby Game. A draw could suit us. Some tasty fixtures over the weekend.

I presume the nice ones have been hidden away on a page only you can access.

Some of those shirts are an abomination; I can only assume this is the work of drug crazed individuals who have been partying with Sid Barrett and Bez from the Happy Mondays.

The Coventry shirt appears to have a badge which looks similar to the Crystal Palace badge; how the fuck can you get that wrong?

The Palace badge contains an Eagle; the Coventry badge contains an Elephant, presumably to celebrate the females you see out in the City Centre on a Saturday Night.
some are very....random to say the least lol