The Championship Thread | Page 124 | Vital Football

The Championship Thread

Puss Puss
Is that the best you can do?
It looks like all that dosh spent on your fancy education was wasted, not being able to come up with something humeros is bad form.
It looks like you southern elitists not being able to take a bit of gentle ribbing is bang on the money.
you should be able to take it all on your chins and have a whale of a time but you bullies cant take it back, can you?
Big man in a gang, arnt you Jumbo
Big man period, by all accounts
How was that battered sausage chap? By the way chap...owd humeros chap.

How was that battered sausage chap? By the way chap...owd humeros chap.

Did you end up watching Lee Evans in Funny Bones today chap? I know Bert loaned it to you on VHS chap. He keeps texting me asking if you've watched it.

$ky reporting that Tindall is saying there isn’t and won’t be a fire sale at Bournemouth.

Maybe not but there isn’t a snowballs chance in hell they will keep Brooks, Wilson or King.

If anyone is interested, Macclesfield have been deducted another 4 points which had previously been suspended (I believe for non payment of players). That relegates them to the conference and saves Stevenage.

If anyone is interested, Macclesfield have been deducted another 4 points which had previously been suspended (I believe for non payment of players). That relegates them to the conference and saves Stevenage.
This is not the thread for that kind of talk Pope! You should know better!

Not the championship, but I've just got to point this one out

View attachment 41393

Was just saying that it makes our 5-1 defeat a generation ago (but a comparable level of player) look reasonable now when you look at the damage that Bayern have inflicted this season.

My best mate from way back in Uni is a Bayern fan that lives in Barcelona (I made sure Forest were his English side), so I'm sure he's buzzing right now.

You'd still have to say Man City have got a shout, particularly in a one-off game and if they win that they're favourites, but I prefer it when English sides don't win the CL, particularly new ones (or Liverpool).

You'd still have to say Man City have got a shout, particularly in a one-off game and if they win that they're favourites, but I prefer it when English sides don't win the CL, particularly new ones (or Liverpool).

lmao, for sure, new brit winners dilute us. if its pool v citeh then gotto be pool just cos they already on the list with us