The Championship Thread | Page 123 | Vital Football

The Championship Thread

I remember doing a job on one of the local Stud farms owned by Sheikh Maktoum ( one of the top horse racing owners) and when i left to head back o Thetford to get more materialsi noticed a greyhound i had given a hob nob on the job site was running alongside my van , it had followed me for over a mile out of the village .
Sorry lads had a few Heinekens :grinning:
lol cool. did you take it back ?

I remember doing a job on one of the local Stud farms owned by Sheikh Maktoum ( one of the top horse racing owners) and when i left to head back o Thetford to get more materialsi noticed a greyhound i had given a hob nob on the job site was running alongside my van , it had followed me for over a mile out of the village .
Sorry lads had a few Heinekens :grinning:

It's 9 in the morning here and I've just come in for a cup of coffee only to find next door's ginger cat fast asleep in my spot on the settee. It's raining hard and I don't have the heart to put him out. Mind you he's a big bugger, the size of our dog, I might leave it.

You look like Greg Wallace (who is fat with a skin head) and yet you picture someone (incorrectly) being fat with a skinhead? Get another dip of glue duck and watch Green Street

Lol not exactly what I said, but the point that I made remains...

Chris Burke (36) putting in some shift and winning Kilmarnock a point against Celtic yesterday.

Who needs Olly Burke?

Lol not exactly what I said, but the point that I made remains...

So, like so many things, what's in your head is far removed from reality but you still think you're right anyway. Just out of interest, what difference does it make to me what you 'imagine'? I honestly don't give the slightest fuck about how you 'imagine' me. I never even tried to imagine you (or anyone else) until it turned out you're a Greg Wallace double

So, like so many things, what's in your head is far removed from reality but you still think you're right anyway. Just out of interest, what difference does it make to me what you 'imagine'? I honestly don't give the slightest fuck about how you 'imagine' me. I never even tried to imagine you (or anyone else) until it turned out you're a Greg Wallace double

Lol if you didn't give the slightest fuck you wouldn't have been so sulky the last few days :)

Puss puss.

Puss Puss
Is that the best you can do?
It looks like all that dosh spent on your fancy education was wasted, not being able to come up with something humeros is bad form.
It looks like you southern elitists not being able to take a bit of gentle ribbing is bang on the money.
you should be able to take it all on your chins and have a whale of a time but you bullies cant take it back, can you?
Big man in a gang, arnt you Jumbo
Big man period, by all accounts

gettyimages-941604186-2048x2048.jpg

Puss Puss
Is that the best you can do?
It looks like all that dosh spent on your fancy education was wasted, not being able to come up with something humeros is bad form.
It looks like you southern elitists not being able to take a bit of gentle ribbing is bang on the money.
you should be able to take it all on your chins and have a whale of a time but you bullies cant take it back, can you?
Big man in a gang, arnt you Jumbo
Big man period, by all accounts

View attachment 41311

Puss puss :)