The Championship Thread | Page 122 | Vital Football

The Championship Thread

Im still in quarantine ffs. Out on Tuesday. Im watching Mondays at Gmex. I had grown out of it 20 years ago. my scence was 88-96 then I calmed down

owd 'scence', get another pill down ya ya **** and leave of them fucking poppers!!!!

So, on the one hand you advocate the use of LSD, and on the other you urge people to get a grip on reality

You have never ever done drugs you humungous hypocrite

I think using LSD and getting a grip on reality are actually part of the same thing (although they don't necessarily happen at the same time!)

I've got to kinda justify Flog It! being on our tele so I was watching snooker and it's just stayed on. Anyway, something or other on it is 'mother of pearl', which leads me to the question: remember this?

Still got the album and saw them in 93 at de Montfort uni.

Still got the album and saw them in 93 at de Montfort uni.

You really got me thinking now if I was there or it was Granby Halls in Leicester I saw them. Anyway, one of the great bands of the time that didn't quite hit the heights of the 'others'

For anyone tuning in to see Championship news, CP has now
Superb drive by Verstappen, well deserved win.

He's a tax dodger too

You seem particularly maniacal and needy tonight though

Hi Popey, this might seem a really strange question but I saw someone today round your neck of the woods that looked very 'History teacherish' but he seemed to have a bad neck. Could that possibly be you?

You really got me thinking now if I was there or it was Granby Halls in Leicester I saw them. Anyway, one of the great bands of the time that didn't quite hit the heights of the 'others'
They were a ride wannabe just when the sound was dying.

They were a ride wannabe just when the sound was dying.

But Ride were also one of the fringe bands that never got the recognition they deserved. Nowhere is a fucking amazing album and 'Taste' is one of the best records ever made

For anyone tuning in to see Championship news, CP has now

Hi Popey, this might seem a really strange question but I saw someone today round your neck of the woods that looked very 'History teacherish' but he seemed to have a bad neck. Could that possibly be you?

Lack of wanking causes that

Banger's struggling to keep up and gone home so the DJ he's knocked out earlier has put this on in his absence

Anyone lost a poodle? Good luck with the fucker tonight, I was just about to do my last double drop before work tomorrow and it's jumped up and took the fuckers out me hand!!!

Fuck it, Banger's fucked off, SBB meet me in Nawaab Saab in 10 mins. Get Cobra and Poppadoms in lad xxx

Anyone lost a poodle? Good luck with the fucker tonight, I was just about to do my last double drop before work tomorrow and it's jumped up and took the fuckers out me hand!!!

I remember doing a job on one of the local Stud farms owned by Sheikh Maktoum ( one of the top horse racing owners) and when i left to head back o Thetford to get more materialsi noticed a greyhound i had given a hob nob on the job site was running alongside my van , it had followed me for over a mile out of the village .
Sorry lads had a few Heinekens :grinning:

But Ride were also one of the fringe bands that never got the recognition they deserved. Nowhere is a fucking amazing album and 'Taste' is one of the best records ever made
I loved nowhere. Storming album. Saw them in hmv Leicester in 94 and got the cd signed. Vapour trail was a quality tune too!