The Cameron Archer Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

The Cameron Archer Thread

Last edited:
Good lad :clap:

About time we had a home grown player breaking into the first team. Can’t remember the last time that happened. Need to give him a chant now.

We’ve got Archer
Super Cam…..
:ooops:

Super, super Cam
Super, super Cam
Super Cameron Archer
:sorry:

Last edited:
Good lad :clap:

About time we had a home grown player breaking into the first team. Can’t remember the last time that happened. Need to give him a chant now.

We’ve got Archer
Super Cam…..
:ooops:

Super, super Cam
Super, super Cam
Super Cameron Archer
:sorry:
I think that when he scores a bull mooing should be played over the tannoy and everyone breaks into the theme from Bullseye 🎯

Few reports this afternoon linking Archer with a loan move until the end of the season. Preston, Derby and Wednesday teams I've seen mentioned.
Makes sense to me as he hasnt really had a sniff since Deano left. See if he can bang a few in in the Chumpionship then get him back in the Summer for pre-season matches

Few reports this afternoon linking Archer with a loan move until the end of the season. Preston, Derby and Wednesday teams I've seen mentioned.
Makes sense to me as he hasnt really had a sniff since Deano left. See if he can bang a few in in the Chumpionship then get him back in the Summer for pre-season matches
Definitely the best plan in my opinion. Clearly hasn't shown the new coaches enough to warrant selection yet.

He's wanted by Wayne Rooney's Derby County.
Wouldn't be the worst move, they've found a bit of form and they try to play the right way. If he got game time and kept them up he'd be a hero to them, so it puts him in a cauldron to see if he can handle the pressure - what a story that would be "Archer saves Derby"

Great move for Archer if he can a get a gig at a half decent side isn’t he championship.

He’s an exciting talent, I’m not just saying that because he’s scored a few goals, his all round game is very strong - he didn’t look out of place in the game I saw him away at Chelsea.

I’m excited for Archer and I don’t want him to waste away on our bench.