The Cameron Archer Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

The Cameron Archer Thread

Moose66, you're as daft as me so surely the old Robin Hood TV theme. Robin Hood, Robin Hood and his band of men. Feared by the bad,loved by the good, Robin Hood,Robin Hood, Robin Hood. Need to keep Matt Targett obviously.
Now that is old

Great move for Archer if he can a get a gig at a half decent side isn’t he championship.

He’s an exciting talent, I’m not just saying that because he’s scored a few goals, his all round game is very strong - he didn’t look out of place in the game I saw him away at Chelsea.

I’m excited for Archer and I don’t want him to waste away on our bench.

Yes I think it would be great for him and to convince Stevie he can cut it.

Great for his devrbit does leave us a little short up front if Watkins and Ings are out who next?

Traore? False 9?

He needs a move to progress his career as we can’t give him the game time. Hopefully Preston can give him his opportunity but looking at how our other “wonder kid” strikers have faired in even lower divisions I’m fairly cautious to be honest. There’s a big difference between a few cameos and proper regular game time . Presumably the coaches wouldn’t send him somewhere without being confident he can do well there so fingers crossed this is the right move at the right time for him.

Great interview, I enjoyed that - a bit of insight we don’t normally get. I don’t know who Ryan Lowe is from Adam (covering my arse if he’s a twat) but I liked how he knew the player inside out having obviously watched him referencing cup goals, showed what he expected of Cameron in terms of what he’s coming in to do, and the mutual benefit of the move. Cameron would’ve been biting his hand off for that move and I’m pleased for him rather than wasting away on our bench.