The Boubacar Kamara Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Boubacar Kamara Thread

They all fucking shrink once they've been in a Villa shirt for a bit.

LOL

He looks pretty rangey to me so I'd guess 6' or thereabouts.

Fingers crossed he works out then - I've not bothered with a youtube introduction as, well, look at our record but hopefully he's a cut above the also-rans that pack the rest of our first team.

From that article;

Juve FC Says
The smartest clubs act fast to add new players to their squad and that is what Villa has done.
If we work slowly, we would lose more of our transfer targets, so we need to learn from this development.
Reports have linked several players with a move to Juve, but if we don’t make moves fast enough to add them to our squad, they will join other suitors.

Was trying to read up more on the Kamara move on Twitter but there's just so much rapidly boiling Marseillais "pisse" out there it's difficult to find.

Amused myself with deluded Man Utd fans convincing themselves that they "must not have been in for him then" instead.

Interesting reading his interview and saying he spoke to Digne and Sanson about the club and the city. Surprised me a bit about Sanson bigging us up given his lack of playing time. Maybe it infers there may be a future for him here? 🤔
I thought that too, perhaps he has genuinely been unfit and unlucky, it's always the same when players are always on the treatment table but as Mings has show it is possible to come back from Injury after Injury to hardly miss a game

"Zey pay me tens of souzands of Euros every week and I just sit zere!... Non, non, zeriously, I just sit zere!"
Yes there are no doubt many players like that , it's a job and why would you want to work on a Saturday if you could get paid without.
To us, it's a dream job but they don't know any different and never will, multi-millionaires and retired in your 30's whats not to like I suppose

For the record I expect Sanson would be a lot lot happier if he were starting every game but that's not as funny to say is it?

Based on the video I've just watched on the Villa YouTube channel his English is decent enough which should help.