The Boubacar Kamara Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Boubacar Kamara Thread

£30m sign on fee allegedly, so not free. On the face of it, a good signing, but the proof of the pudding…..

Remember us all being really excited about multiple signings in the past, so I’m going to wait until he’s had a few games. Good luck to the guy, hope he’s the quality that we need, but many players come to the PL and struggle with the pace and the physicality. It may take him some time to adjust.

BTW, all this PR bollocks that people are lapping up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, it’s obvious he’s been spoon fed some lines.

£30m sign on fee allegedly, so not free. On the face of it, a good signing, but the proof of the pudding…..

Remember us all being really excited about multiple signings in the past, so I’m going to wait until he’s had a few games. Good luck to the guy, hope he’s the quality that we need, but many players come to the PL and struggle with the pace and the physicality. It may take him some time to adjust.

BTW, all this PR bollocks that people are lapping up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, it’s obvious he’s been spoon fed some lines.

There is zero chance that he has been given a 30m pound signing on fee. If someone told me that the full amount he'd be paid over the course of his contract was 30m then I'd believe that but anyone who believes that we've given 30m straight up plus whatever his wages are is a moron quite frankly.

because this is modern day £00tball. We have probably paid Couthino a big whack up front too

Yeah but not double his sodding transfer fee though. What the fuck would be the point of us insisting he take a giant wage cut then handing him 30 odd million pound.

Where this supposed inside info has come from I've no idea but does anyone seriously think that we, a club that have made a point of keeping our transfer dealings extremely close to our chests to the point that most of our deals are just announced without any prior links to the player are going to be leaking contract details. Like Lange is just going to go to the pub and tell everyone how much a players on etc.

Just reporting an article I read that suggested the total cost of his contract was £60m over 5 years and he’s on £6m a year. We’ve certainly had to bung him and his agent some dollar to sign for us over other, potentially more attractive destinations. Did you see his video of the journey to BMH, as soon as he landed he says “where’s the sunshine”. Welcome to Brum young man 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just reporting an article I read that suggested the total cost of his contract was £60m over 5 years and he’s on £6m a year. We’ve certainly had to bung him and his agent some dollar to sign for us over other, potentially more attractive destinations. Did you see his video of the journey to BMH, as soon as he landed he says “where’s the sunshine”. Welcome to Brum young man 🤣🤣🤣🤣
120k a week is 6m a year, which is fair enough I'm not sure where the rest comes from

Him and his agent are bound to have pocketed fairly hefty signing bonuses you'd have thought (esp as he's been trialled as highly sought after) - £30 mill sounds a lot but there could be any number of bonus kickbacks wrapped up in that